The Kamome Office 52 - The Late Ramen Bowl Dinner

The black-haired man doesn't like the redhead criminal so much.

And then, Natsuhiko chows up on the fishcake piece. "Man, this is good ramen! I should stick around for seconds!" He exclaimed.

The black-haired man puts his hands on his hips. "You can't stay here! You're a purse-snatcher!" He argued.

Natsuhiko made his happy smile at him. "Then let me work for ramen! I can live with that!" He exclaims.

The black-haired man shook his head. "This isn't how the world works!" He retorts.

Natsuhiko raises his right eyebrow at him. "Then how come you're going on about...Yashiro Nene, right?" He asked.

The black-haired man slammed his both hands onto the bar table. "None of your darn business!" He answered in his rant.

Natsuhiko sighs to himself. "You have a crush on girl you just see in the restaurant?" He inquires.

The black-haired man was irked at him. "What are you talking about?!" He inquired in his argument.

The black-haired man curls his hands into fists. "That girl works for the company who helps people in need...who has financial and disaster crisis." He explained.

Natsuhiko made his puzzling smile at him. "You know a little about this girl you've just see lately." He perceives.

And then, Natsuhiko puts his left hand onto his chin. "Is it just me or is the girl you're interested in is your reason to work for Kamome Aid Agency?" He wondered.

The black-haired man was vexed. He tightens his white teeth. "You had to push my buttons...Why you no-good redhead crook..." The black-haired man growled.

No reply from the ramen shop waiter.

Natsuhiko picked up his bowl of fishcake ramen. "You want the rest of this?" He wondered again.

And then, Natsuhiko shrugged his shoulders. "I would but you can have it." He offers.

The black-haired let out his sigh of frustration. And then, he walked to Natsuhiko. "Fine." The black-haired man replied.

Natsuhiko placed the ramen bowl down on the table. "Great." He said.

And then, Natsuhiko winks his right eye at him. "You got a name, waiter?" He asks.

The black-haired man was annoyed yet calmer than before. "Yoshi Daku." He answers in his introduction.

Natsuhiko made his salute gesture at him. "Good to meetcha, Yoshi." He said.

-------

After Yoshi Daku finishes the rest of fishcake ramen bowl, Natsuhiko Hyuuga was intrigued at him. "Say, Yoshi..." He stated.

Although, Yoshi was not impressed at him. "You got some ramen already. Just get out of the shop before I call the cops on you." He warns.

Natsuhiko becomes confused at him. "Won't ya at least hear me out?" He wonders.

Yoshi shook his head. "No way. You can't work for ramen. I told you it's not how the world works." He replies in his reminder.

Natsuhiko glances up at the ceiling. "Maybe?...Devise the way for you to reach this crush of yours?" He asked.

Yoshi was irritated at him. He extended his both hands at him. "That was it. Weeks ago, I had a job interview with Tsuchigomori Ryujirou at Kamome Aid Agency. He read my resume and told me that I had to choose between two things. I would give up my first job and join his team or I could just forget working for him and keep people alive by serving ramen for them." He answered in his explanation.

Natsuhiko stares at him blankly. "That is a tough call for you. You wanted to work two jobs to make a living." He remarked.

Yoshi's head fell down on the table. "What the heck..." He mumbled.

Natsuhiko goes pondering on about Yoshi's troublesome times with meeting his crush again.

And then, Natsuhiko became glad. "I got another plan, Yoshi." He said.

Yoshi looked at him in annoyance. "And what is that, Natsuhiko?" He wondered.

Natsuhiko rested his chin on his folded arms on the table. "If your crush comes to the ramen shop alone, this is your chance to ask her out. See if she likes coffee. The school culture festival. Anything that would suit her interests. If she's with a Yugi guy, I would create a diversion. Once he's out of the way, that's your chance to go to her." He replied.

Yoshi blinked his eyes thrice while Natsuhiko explains.

Yoshi was bewildered at first. He has no idea.

And then...

Yoshi gets himself a smirking face. "Natsuhiko. I think you have a good plan there." He sighed.

Natsuhiko made his grinning expression. "No duh...It is a good plan..." He said.

Yoshi faced him. "Hey...If Yashiro Nene plays hard to get when I try to impress her...I will do much harder to win her heart..." He said determinedly.

Natsuhiko gives him his left thumbs up. "That's the spirit, Yoshi! Don't give up on your crush! You got this!" He exclaimed happily.

For the late night, Natsuhiko Hyuuga and Yoshi Daku agreed to go according to plan.

Yoshi Daku has to do his efforts to win Yashiro Nene's heart.

What do you think? Next part soon!