The Kamome Office 92 - Sumire's Fiancé, Shinigami Hakubo

On another day, Yugi Amane and his little brother went to their outing of the town.

They are walking down on the sidewalk, passing by store-to-store.

Tsukasa was smiling at his big brother in curiosity. "Amane, where are we going?" He asked.

Amane rolls his eyes at his little brother. The boy with amber eyes was serious. "Tsukasa, we're just going to check out Kamado Ramen Shop." He answered.

Tsukasa gets beaming at the thought of food. "Oh cool. I could go for a bowl of ramen." He mentioned.

Amane shook his head. "We're not going to eat ramen, Tsukasa. We are going to talk to that Yoshi guy." He uttered.

And then, Amane was annoyed. "If he's really gonna go after my girlfriend, I'm going to do what grandma do to the people who gets fresh on others." He said.

Tsukasa tilts his head to his left, expressing a confused look. "Talk threateningly and pulled their ears off hard?" He inquired.

Amane was not amused. "No." He said nonchalantly.

And then, Amane gets emotionless, raising his eyebrows to his forehead. "I am gonna play twenty-one questions on him." He suggested.

--------------------

In the Kamado Ramen Shop, Amane and Tsukasa enters the place.

The whole restaurant with ramen bowls and more are so crowded.

The light blacked-haired host goes to the Yugi brothers. He made his friendly smile. "If you two are here to dine, you might have to wait until somebody leaves the available." The boy with light black hair informs.

Amane made his slight smile at him, shaking his head. "We're not here to eat, sir." He clarified.

Tsukasa gets cheerful at the light black-haired host. "We're wondering about Yoshi what's-his-face is here." He remarked.

Amane glanced at his little brother. The boy with amber eyes was irritated. "Tsukasa!" He chided.

Suddenly, there was a boy with dark skin. He has his black-and-brown hair that matched his eyes. The dark-skin-boy wears his eggshell-colored kimono. He glances at the two boys with black choppy hair. The dark-skin-boy was skeptical at them. "Hmm?" He inquires.

Amane bows to the host, perturbing himself. "I am sorry about my little brother, sir." He apologizes.

And then, Amane was awkward. "Is...Yoshi Daku here...by any chance?" He wondered.

The black-haired host shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know. Yoshi hasn't come in yet today." He replied.

The black-haired host takes care of another group of customers who are coming in.

The dark-skin boy stands up from the table and walked to the Yugi brothers. The man in his white kimono was serious. "Pardon me." He said.

Amane and Tsukasa faced the man in his white kimono blankly.

The dark-skin boy cleared his throat. "I know it's a proper to introduce ourselves before I make a request to speak with both of you. But I do wonder if we could speak somewhere else." He declared.

Amane was puzzled at the man in the white kimono. "Who are you?" He asks.

The man in his white kimono bowed before he answers, "Shinigami Hakubo."

Tsukasa widens his orange-and-yellows eyes. He was grinning at Hakubo. "Oooh, I heard that name." Tsukasa murmured.

And then, the boy with orange-and-yellow eyes points at Hakubo with his both index fingers. "You're Sumire's fiancé that she told me about!" He exclaimed in his excitement.

Amane looks at his little brother shockingly. "Sumire's fiancé?!" He panicked.

Hakubo bows his head at Tsukasa. "So, you have been acquainted with my future wife, weird one." He perceived.

Tsukasa puts his hands behind the back of his head. "Yup. In the shrine." He recalls.

Amane gets perplexed at Hakubo. "My brother was stuck there during the typhoon." He explained.

Hakubo took a deep breath. "I see." He perceives.

And then, Hakubo furrows his eyes at the Yugi boys. "Now, about the conversation, regarding Yoshi Daku." He insists.

Amane was nonchalant, pointing backwards with his right thumb. "Why not the shrine?" He wonders.

And ultimately, Amane shrugged his shoulders, looking melancholy. "I mean since you're engaged. And there's nobody around. You can see Sumire while we talk." He suggests.

Hakubo made his slight smile at Amane, bowing his head. "You have a point, wise one. Very well then." He replies.

-----------------

Outside of the back of the mahogany shrine, Tsukasa plays around with his chocolate sow (female boar). The boy with orange-and-yellow eyes gets thrilled. "I'm gonna getcha, Kagura! I'm gonna get yooou!" He chirps as he chases after his chocolate sow.

Kagura scurries with her boar-hooves like the wind, smiling as she squeals delightfully.

Sumire giggles as she hurries after the chocolate sow.

Amane was concerned at his little brother. "Tsukasa, be careful!" He hollered.

Hakubo was worried at his fiancée. "Sumire, not too close to the boar!" He shouted.

The girl with long black hair looks at Hakubo. "I'm all right, darling! Kagura is tamed!" She exclaims.

And then, Sumire concentrates hurrying at the chocolate sow, giggling like a little girl.

Tsukasa waves his arms frantically up and down, laughing like a silly happy boy.

Amane glances at Hakubo. Amane becomes bewildered. "How do you know Yoshi Daku, Shinigami?" He asked.

Hakubo faced the boy with amber eyes. The man in his white kimono was solemn. "I have known that man, wise one. He is the shameless one." Hakubo answered.

Amane became astonished. "Did...Did Yoshi tried to flirt with your fiancée?" He wondered in his gasping voice.

Hakubo nodded his head once. "I witnessed what the shameless one did behind the bar table in the ramen shop. She has no idea. But I stopped the shameless one by my threatening voice. I saved the strange one from such twisted fate." He replied in his confirmation.

Amane raises his left eyebrow at Hakubo. "By strange one, you mean Sumire?" He asks.

Hakubo made his sad smile, nodding his head twice. "Yes, my fiancée is the strange one." He answers.

Amane was alarmed. "Shinigami, I can't let Yoshi get his filthy hands on Yashiro. He may try to stalk on her." He muttered.

Hakubo was stern, blinking his eyes once. "I'll worry about the shameless one. If I see him again, he will think twice before he acts like a foolish man." He declares.

Amane sighs of relief. The boy with amber eyes was glad. "Then I am grateful to have finally met you, Shinigami." He stated.

Hakubo made his grin slightly. "And same here, wise one." He said.

What do you think? Next part soon!