The Kamome Office 77 - Operation: Workout I

Note: There are two parts of Operation: Workout. First part, everyone. Thank you and enjoy.

Yashiro Nene has a good conversation with Nanamine Sakura in the morning.

From Sakura's perceptions, she told her roommate to start focusing on her new goal.

Yashiro accepted her new objective from Sakura.

Outside of the black and burgundy dojo house, Yashiro went out of her front door. She wore her pink workout outfit. She has her light pink sweat jacket with her light pink workout pants. She wears her white high-top sneakers on her feet.

Yashiro waves her left hand. The girl with magenta eyes made her small smile. "I'm going to the Sawayama Fitness Center! See you back soon, Sakura!" She hollers.

Sakura was bored yet smiling at her roommate. "Have fun at the gym, Nene." She mentions.

Yashiro shut her front door. She began jogging in her front yard.

After that, Yashiro opens the fence door. She closes the fence door before she jogs out to the fitness center.

Several minutes later, Yashiro made her beaming smile bigger. "This...is...so...cool!" She squeals.

Yashiro has entered the Sawayama Fitness Center.

She had her both hands into fists on her chin. Yashiro glimpses to her right.

They are some men lifting some weights in one area. Some boys are exercising their arms with the little weight lifters. And some boys lifts things up in the air with the barbells.

The girl with magenta eyes glimpsed to her left.

They are some women just moving their bodies around on the exercise matted floor. Some girls are stretching their arms and legs out. And some girls are doing pushups, planks, squats and pull-ups.

Yashiro faces straightforward.

A few people are walking or running forth on the treadmills. And the other few people are bicycling in the exercise bikes.

The girl with cream-colored hair with teal tips gets excited. Her magenta eyes has twinkling stars on them. "I'm going to love this place." She murmurs.

Yashiro was grinning and giggling lightly. She started the exercise bicycle as her first exercise. Yashiro enjoys it so much that she paddles forward with her sneakers with ease.

Yashiro pouts with her lips that is an upside-down-letter-V. She was in her pushup position. Yashiro had her arms and legs holding steady on the matted floor. Her whole face has little sweat drops. She kept still in her exercise stance for fourteen seconds. Yashiro made her grumbling noises as she shaken her body for the urgency to rest.

But Yashiro keeps on going for another fifteen seconds.

Afterwards, the girl with magenta eyes collapses her arms and legs on the matted floor. Yashiro was bewildered, widening her eyes. "Ehh..." She exhales in her relief.

Yashiro made her puzzling smile. She has two ocean green little weight lifters with her both hands. Yashiro exercises her both arms up and down to her head. She only lifted them in the air to her both ears.

Yashiro was going eager to try almost everything. "I gotta go exercising until I drop myself flat." She stated.

Yashiro keeps shifting her arms up and down once more. She panted as she felt her heart thumping from her chest.

Yashiro swung both arms back and forth in every one second. The girl with magenta eyes made her determining smile, panting as she feels like she's getting late for high school. "Eh...Eh...Eh...No pain...Eh...Eh...No gain...Eh..." She speaks out of breath.

Yashiro goes jogging on the treadmill. Her footwork has been working well like a pro field track jogger.

The girl with magenta eyes continued to jog straight up to her own pace. Her speed was three and a half miles per hour. "I can do it...Exercising in the gym full of workout stuff is no problem...But think...Just think Yashiro Nene...If you go on working out in the fitness center for more than a month...You'll be the new good-looking girl...Your legs will be nice and thin...Slender like Sakura's...Your waist will be the shape of the hourglass...Hourglass waist, yes...And your chest will be bigger than better...No more flat chested look for me...I'm going to be irresistible yet a skinny beauty lady..." she thought excitingly.

In Yashiro's imagination, the girl with cream-colored hair with teal tips posed like a smiling popular girl. She wore her black boots with her dark brown tights. Above her lower legs are her ocean blue dress skirt. She wears her black belt to tighten her skirt around her waist. Under her skirt is her ocean green silky blouse shirt. She has a black strapless shirt underneath her blouse shirt. Yashiro had her gray pocketbook strapped to her left shoulder. She giggles as she poses a peace sign to her face. Yashiro winks her right eye.

The girl with magenta eyes scrolls over to the imaginary park.

There was a group of silhouettes of captivating boys. They are gazing at the mysterious woman with such elegance.

"Who is this woman?" One boy asked.

"She's so beautiful!" Another boy exclaimed.

"Please be my girlfriend." The third boy begged.

Yashiro turns her head to her left. "Oh my..." She murmured. Her cheeks are becoming pink. Yashiro gets bashful. "You're all making my heart race. I don't know which one of you is my type. It's so tough." She whispers.

The boys are begging on their knees. They placed their hands on their hearts. "I'm your type, Yashiro!" The boys pleads in unison.

The first boy raises his right hand. "I'm kind." He said.

The second boy raised his left hand. "I am hot." He says.

And the third boy raises his both hands in the air. "I'm cool yet romantic." He stated.

Yashiro was delighted at them. "Oh, you all boys are my type. But I can't choose just one guy." She whispered.

Yashiro winked her left eye at the other boys. "Impress me and I'll be your girlfriend, haha." She giggled.

Yashiro came back to her reality, still jogging in the treadmill. The girl with magenta eyes was ecstatic. "I am gonna be the hot-boyfriend-magnet! Thin legs with big chest, here I come!" She thought in her exciting voice.

What do you think? Next part soon!