The Kamome Office 44 - The Meeting with Tsuchigomori

Monday morning arrived with the sunny weather in the sky.

Inside of the small beige building, Yashiro Nene made a fresh pot of hot coffee in the break room.

She wore her usual blue ocean work outfit.

The girl with magenta eyes made her small smile at the hot brewed coffee pot. Yashiro brought the disposable paper cup from the cabinet. She hummed her sweet little tune while making her coffee.

Half full black regular coffee.

Three small packets of sugar.

And lighten the coffee color with some cream.

The coffee transfigures the color from black to tan.

The girl with magenta eyes stirred her coffee with her disposable stirrer.

After several seconds, the blond-haired boy with blue eyes appears. He was out of breath, due to dashing off from somewhere.

The boy with blue eyes wears his dark blue work suit.

After the boy with blond hair settles down from running, he glimpses the cream-colored hair with teal tips girl. "Hey, Nene!" The boy with blue eyes calls out.

Yashiro glances to her right. The girl with magenta eyes recognized the familiar face. "Morning, Kou! There's plenty of coffee in the pot!" She greets.

The blond-haired boy was bothered. Kou shook his head. "No time for early morning coffee! I have been looking for you!" He exclaimed.

Yashiro picked up her cup of coffee from the counter. "Did Tsuchigomori tell you something important, regarding the next job tasks?" She asked.

Kou nodded his head once. The boy with blue eyes was glum. "One important job task for me." He answered.

And then, Kou took a deep breath. "I'm here to walk you back to the office. Tsuchigomori is calling a meeting. It's about the typhoon." He reasoned.

Yashiro looks at Kou astonishingly. "Eh?" She inquired.

—————-

Tsuchigomori checks over every employee nearly hidden in their office desks.

Yugi Amane, Akane Aoi, Mirai and Shijima Mei are wearing their usual work clothes for the office.

They awaited patiently for some people to get here soon.

Mitsuba Sousuke arrives, hurrying to the place. Aoi Akane was rushing behind the pink-haired boy.

Mitsuba was emotionless. "I fetched Aoi from the lobby, Tsuchigomori." He informed.

Tsuchigomori was deadpanned yet serious. "Nice work, Mitsuba." He said.

Akane walked to the purple-haired girl. The boy with reddish-brown hair was concerned. "Are you okay, Aoi?" He wondered.

The girl with purple eyes made her gentle smile at the boy with black glasses. "Yeah, Akane...I'm okay...Really I'm okay..." She replied in her panting.

Tsuchigomori browses the room left to right. He checked his watch on his left wrist. Tsuchigomori took a deep breath. "Until Minamoto picks up Yashiro, we'll begin the meeting." He assures.

For another moment, Kou appeared in the office. The boy with blue eyes was tense, hurries like a bunny. "Found Nene in the break room, Tsuchigomori, sir!" He hollers.

Yashiro finally arrived behind Kou. The girl with magenta eyes was baffled. Yashiro had her cup of coffee in her both hands. The girl with magenta eyes was breathing hard due to jogging as quick as she can. Yashiro efforts her best not to spill her drink. "I'm here! I'm here now! I have to get coffee first!" She exclaims.