The Kamome Office 58 - The Fundraiser I

Note: There will be two parts of The Fundraiser. First part, everyone. Thank you and enjoy.

Outside of the Kamado Ramen Shop, Yoshi Daku sweeps off the leaves with the broom.

He whistles while he cleans up the sidewalk.

Yoshi looks to his left. He was emotionless at first.

And suddenly, Yoshi becomes astounded at somebody. Somebody from the other side of the street.

There are four office workers walking on the sidewalk.

Akane Aoi and Yugi Amane wore their black work suits.

Akane and Amane are carrying the white foldable table carefully. They are serious.

Yashiro Nene wears her usual blue ocean work outfit. She carries two big brown paper bags with her both hands. Yashiro was delighted. "Fundraising is gonna be fun!" She exclaimed.

And then, Shijima Mei dressed her usual chocolate-brown work dress. She carried two big brown paper bags too. Shijima was confident. "I can see you're excited. Me too, Nene." She agreed.

They came from the Kamome Aid Agency.

Behind them, there was the boy with orange-and-yellow eyes.

And...

He was wearing the face-paint of the panda.

The boy with black choppy hair wore his panda mascot costume.

Amane turns his head to his right. "Come on, Tsukasa! We have to set up the fundraiser around here!" He hollered.

Tsukasa was smiling like a silly boy. "I'm comin', Amane! I'm reeeady!" He chirped.

Tsukasa was holding four foldable white chairs under his both panda arms.

Yoshi raised his right eyebrow. "That boy in the animal costume...Is he the Yugi with Yashiro Nene the other day?...No...Wait..." He thought.

And ultimately, Yoshi was flabbergasted, widening his eyes. "TWO YUGIS?!?!" He thought.

Akane, Amane, Yashiro and Shijima halted their walking on the sidewalk.

Tsukasa was singing to himself until he bumped into Yashiro.

Tsukasa was stunned. "Oh!" He exclaimed.

The girl with magenta eyes was bewildered. "Eep!" She squeaked.

Akane, Amane and Shijima glanced at the squeaky sound confusingly.

Shijima was puzzled. "What happened?" She inquired.

Yashiro stared at Tsukasa. "Pardon me?" She inquires.

The boy with orange-and-yellow eyes was emotionless at Yashiro. Tsukasa knew what he didn't mean to do. "I'm sorry, Nene. Grandma Reina taught me to be kind to the girls." He apologizes.

Akane and Amane put the white foldable table down. Akane was skeptical. "What did your brother do, Amane?" He wondered.

The boy with amber eyes was annoyed. "I better go check, Akane." He said.

Amane walked to Tsukasa.

Yashiro glances at the boy with amber eyes. "Amane, tell me, who's Grandma Reina?" She asked.

The boy with amber eyes was surprised for a moment.

Tsukasa grins at Yashiro. "Oh! Grandma Reina is Amane's and my grandma, Nene! She's nice!" He answered.

Amane took a deep breath. The boy with amber eyes was grinning. "Tsukasa and I have a grandmother who worked in the Hot Springs." He explains.

Yashiro gasps in awe. The girl with magenta eyes was enthusiastic. "Hot Springs?!...I haven't been in one for a long time!..." she thought.