The Kamome Office 36 - Yashiro's Grandfather, Hirohito

Yashiro Nene had a process of putting down her boxful of groceries.

She opened the front door of light brown and ocean green dojo house.

Yashiro closed herself before picking up her white-paper-case box again.

She carried it to her black and burgundy dojo house.

Yashiro has no trouble carrying stuff around.

She puts down her box to unlock her front door.

Yashiro opens her front door after she unlocked her lock with her house key.

Yashiro picks up her box and went inside her home.

She kicked her front door with her right foot, shutting it behind herself.

———————-

Yashiro was emotionless yet nonchalant. She unpacked her groceries from her box.

Yashiro left them on her kitchen counter for several moments.

She opened her fridge door.

Yashiro put away her groceries into the fridge one item at a time.

The only thing she had on her kitchen counter is the bag of already-served karaage (fried chicken).

Yashiro contemplates at the bag of karaage for a while.

And then, she sighs.

Yashiro brought out the rice cooker from the kitchen cabinet. She measures the rice and water into the rice cooker.

Before Yashiro starts cooking the white rice, there was six on her front door.

She marched down to her front door.

Yashiro was annoyed. "Amane, if you come to my house and ask me to have coffee with you, just to let you know, it's not a date!" She vented.

Her left hand turn her doorknob. Yashiro opens her front door.

And then, she was surprised to see who's behind her door. Yashiro blinked her eyes twice. She gasped in disbelief.

There was the cream-and-gray spikey hair with teal tips man. He wore his white plain shirt underneath his blueberry-colored kimono. The man with his blue kimono has a creamy-and-gray mustache with teal ends of it. He wears his white socks with his kimono getas on it (sandals). The man had the ruby eyes. He made his friendly smile yet skeptical. The man with ruby eyes moves his mustache while he speaks. "I prefer tea than coffee, thank you, young lady. And it's a family thing, not a date, just to clarify the fact." He reassures.

And then, Yashiro became beaming, opening her arms to hug him. "Grandpa Hirohito!" She exclaimed, running towards him.

Hirohito opens his arms for her. He was joyful.

They embraced each other.

Hirohito patted her head thrice times. "Oh I am so glad to see you, Nene. It's been almost a year since I last saw you." He murmured.

Yashiro glanced up at him. She was baffled. "But Grandpa, it's not my birthday yet." Yashiro reminded.

Hirohito shook his head. "Nah, although I wish every day is your birthday, Nene." He mentioned.

She embraces back at him. Yashiro was happy. "Oh grandpa." She sighed.

Hirohito pats her head again a few more times again. "I missed seeing you, Nene." He whispered.

Yashiro made her big smile. "Me too, grandpa." She whispers.

Yugi Amane went outside of his house to take out the trash. After he accomplished it, Amane was halfway back in his front yard. He glances to his left.