Chapter 5

I wake up to the purrs of my car Lucipurr and him rubbing his head on my beard

I wake up to the purrs of my car Lucipurr and him rubbing his head on my beard. My heads fucking pounding , I definitely drank too much last night after that gun run . Our road captain Mouse got shot a few weeks ago , he's fine just sidelined for a few. So because he's sidelined as VP of the Souls I stepped up to lead the gun runs while one of the other guys lead the drug runs .

After laying in bed with Lucipurr for a little longer as I checked my texts , I get up get dressed , throw on my cut and head downstairs to the kitchen in the clubhouse to grab some food . The council usually holds church in the mornings but we got a lot of shit going on today so church will be after work . I work at our garage building bikes and shit . I like it , I'm good with my hands so it works out .

Here on Long Island , we're the mother chapter of the HellFire souls , which also means we're the largest . It's why most times church is only with council members , we do hold church at least once a week with all the members of this chapter . Once I hit the kitchen I see Ashley , Brutes old lady making breakfast. Ash usually does all the cooking here at the clubhouse .

Most of the single members live here in the clubhouse , most of the men and their old lady's lives in one of the bunkhouses or houses they built on the land behind the club house buts still on the compound thats protected by the members and prospects . We also have empty bunkhouses for visiting members or women and children we help rescue from bad situations. Their stays are usually temporary, unless they find a job with us in our legal businesses or get together with one of the members.

The club has many legal businesses, we're always looking to grow more , so far we have the garage , gun range , hair salon , bar , strip club , diner and a tattoo shop . Oh and we have our own construction company, recently Prez also known as Venom bought the surrounding land around our compound . Right now there's no plans to expand the compound but when we need it , which we will it's there .

" morning bullet " I nod in letting Ashley know I heard her but have zero interest in speaking. Most meals around here are run buffet style , so I grab what I want and sit the fuck down at one of the tables in the dining room off the side of the kitchen . The members come and go in and out of the dining room and kitchen , grabbing food and heading to work .

Ninety percent of our members work for one of the legal businesses the club owns , while also doing their club duties . We do have members who work other jobs like plumbers, electricians oh we even have a firefighter. As I said before I work at the garage , I'm headed there after i finish eating .