Chapter 23

It's been a week and a half since Naomi gave birth to her's and Fury's son Nico

         It's been a week and a half since Naomi gave birth to her's and Fury's son Nico . Lavender has been very busy studying about becoming a midwife. When I told venom about lavender wanting to become a midwife he immediately found a local midwife who was willing to have lavender apprentice under her .

       She gave lavender a large textbook of information she had to know before she could begin the apprenticeship that involves mostly hands on learning. Lavender has to log a specific amount of hours of apprenticeship and take a test to earn her midwifery certification.

     Lavender has spent almost everyday with her head in that book ,memorizing and understanding the information she's reading . She's honesty picking it up quite quickly . Lav has never been dumb , just uneducated. We've all spent the month and half almost two months she's been here trying to catch her up on everything a nineteen year old should know .

     I can tell that this midwife program she's been studying for is already rising her confidence. She's constantly telling me new facts at dinner each night that she has learned . It's the cutest thing I've ever seen , she gets this glint in her eyes and just radiates excitement and confidence.

    I know a bunch of our members are excited to have a midwife here at the compound . A lot of bikers hate going to hospitals and doctors in town . That's why venom built Doc a state of the art med clinic . It's huge by the way , it has a few patient rooms for extended stays , a couple private exam rooms , a triage room with several beds it literally resembles a ER , there's even three operating rooms .

    Oh let's not forget all the equipment venom bought . He got a  X-ray machine , CAT scan , and a  MRI machine . Venom dropped a couple million on the clinic but it's saved several of our men's lives in the three years since it's been built. Venom is even having a new wing made for , a birthing wing .

    Lavender will be the one running it , our men are excited for it and I even heard some of the old lady's saying how glad they are that they won't have to give birth at the hospital anymore . The wing should be done by the time lavender passes her test in four months .

      In other news , Hacker went through Allister Quinn's computers and learned that he stopped the monthly payment to Dorothy , lavenders mom's family each month . The whole reason Dorothy agreed to marry him was so he'd pay off her family's debt and provide them with a monthly payment to keep them afloat .

      He stoped the payment around the time of Dorothy's death, the only problem is lavender can't remember when her mom died so we have no clue if it was before or after . When I asked Inez , her theory was Dorothy discovered that the payments were stopped somehow and confronted Allister which enraged him and he killed her .

      We have no way to know if that was true because , she was killed on a night the staff was out of the estates main house . All Inez knew was one day Dorothy was there and the next Allister said she locked her self in her room and refused to see anyone. Apparently lavender went mute for a few months and by the time Inez finally got her to speak lavender couldn't remember much about what happened .

      She eventually did remember that her mother was dead, how she died and where she was buried. Inez and the others then built Dorothy a grave and placed a headstone for lavender to visit her mother . When I told lavender about the payments she asked her business manger to restart the payments .

       Hacker even learned where her mothers family's farm is located. Tomorrow Friday morning acid , lavender and I are headed upstate to meet them . We decided not to call in advance incase lavender changed her mind about meeting them on the way up there.  

     She's very excited but also very nervous, the Jayne family has no idea she exists . According to Dorothy's scrapbooks from before she left the farm to marry the bastard , she came from a large family .  Dorothy was the youngest of six kids , at the time of her marriage she had a few in-laws and was even an aunt to a few kids.

      A big part of the reason lavender wants to head up there is to let the Jayne's , know that Dorothy passed away about nine years ago . So far we plan to stay in a local small hotel in the town closest to the farm . When we looked it up it's about three and a half hours away from the compound .

         Lavender is pretty nervous about traveling that far but she trying very hard to be brave , and enjoy the experience. Acid is coming with us not only cause he's her best friend but she believes if I'm so focused on her safety then I be too distracted to focus on mine . So to appease her I invited acid , I have no problem protecting myself and her at the same time .

         If it helps her relax better knowing someone else is there to watch my back then I'll do it . I'll do anything to help lavender's anxiety. Ever since she started therapy she's been managing her anxiety better . I'm so fucking proud of her and how far she's come . God I fucking love that woman so damn much .

 A little bit of a shorter Chapter but a lot of information I wanted to add to the story

I'm doing another upload shortly !
  🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤