Chapter 17

After telling Mr

After telling Mr. Pride what Calvin and I decided , he told us he would head over to the estate and inform the staff of there options and what changes will be made . Cal and I decided to head over there tomorrow. I'm so excited!

Calvin gets to meet my friends and Willowby !
I miss Willowby so much , I hope I get the opportunity to ride her tomorrow . While we're at the estate tomorrow , the clubs construction company who's run by North is gonna come over and see what work we want done . Hopefully they can get it done soon .

I have no problem staying at the compound in the meantime , I'm just concerned for everyone that does live at the estate . I've heard that construction can be very noisy and disruptive. I also want to expand the perimeter of the estate , father owned hundreds of acres surrounding the estate .

I plan to keep the woods I ride Willowby in but on the other side of the estate is open land that I want to build a little neighborhood for the staff of the estate , just like at the compound . I want the staff and their family's to have more space and not feel so confined .

I remember Inez saying that raising her kids in the tiny apartment in the dormitory building was hectic and overwhelming. I just want the people who choice to stay to be more comfortable, and treated more like human beings .

Calvin and I head back to the compound for another night in , well or so I thought . Voodoo showed up saying that mouse had been cleared for action by doc after his shooting a few weeks ago and he wanted to celebrate at the bar on the compound . I decided to be brave and try out being in a rowdy place with a bunch of people.

Voodoo even said the girls would be their so I didn't mind , I know they'll make sure I'm comfortable. Calvin wasn't too sure about going but then I reminded in a whisper so voodoo didn't hear, he gets to announce I'm his old lady . That changed his attitude right around .

     Walking into the bar holding Calvin's hand , the first thing I notice is the heavy smell of cigarettes

Walking into the bar holding Calvin's hand , the first thing I notice is the heavy smell of cigarettes. I remember the guards smoking and I asked Auggie what they were doing when I saw him later that day . After telling me what cigarettes were and how deadly, he made me promise I would never smoke ! .