Chapter 29

I'm over at Fury and Naomi's house hanging out with Fury and baby Nico

I'm over at Fury and Naomi's house hanging out with Fury and baby Nico . The girls are over at the barn house spending time with Lav . I'm still healing from my bullet wound , I'm not cleared to head back to work just yet . I've enjoyed getting to spend so much time with Lavender when she isn't busy .

    Which surprisingly , the girl is very busy . Between her apprenticeship , maintaining the garden here on the compound and spending time with her friends she's constantly on the go . I'm so proud of how far she has come in the three months since her escape .

    Lavender also impressed me when she took care of me after I got shot . It was something I was worried about , lavender's ability to take care of someone else . I should have never doubted her , I know for sure Lav will be an amazing mother when she's ready for it . Seeing her with baby Nico just proves that even more .

  Nico is now six weeks old and a tank of a baby

  Nico is now six weeks old and a tank of a baby . He gets that from fury , apparently from what I've heard Fury weighed twelve fucking pounds when he was born . He's a big dude now so I'm not too surprised, I just feel bad for his poor mother .

   Lavender loves to baby sit Nico anytime Naomi will let her. Nico seems to be just as infatuated with lavender as she is with him. I also enjoy getting to spend time with the little dude also . As long as he doesn't pee on me like he did Trigger , god the look on his face was hilarious. My brothers and I almost died laughing, I even popped a stitch from how hard I laughed.

    Fury and I are siting on the couch have a beer and watching a football game , I'm also holding baby Nico as he sleeps . " you want one soon ." Fury asks me with a raised eyebrow after catching me watching Nico sleep " I don't think Lav's ready for that , but yeah I'd like one ." Fury nods and takes a sip from his beer .

" she's changed a whole lot in the past few months ." I nod in agreement
"yeah she's a lot more independent, but still very much herself . I think she'll always be her naive little sweet self ." Fury chuckles and agrees . " I got a brother ." Fury says out of fucking nowhere " half brother apparently." I raise my eyebrow at him in question , wondering why the fuck he's saying this .