Chapter 15

Two hours later, the girls pick me up in Naomi's Jeep

Two hours later, the girls pick me up in Naomi's Jeep . Acid and the three other prospects in charge of guarding the girls are riding their bikes . Two of them in front of the Jeep and two of them in back of us . It definitely makes me feel safer knowing they're surrounding us.

" so Lavy , do you have any ideas of what you'll be growing ." Iris asks me from the front seat . " oh well we're heading into fall so it will have to be like lettuce , carrots , broccoli, garlic , arugula oh and maybe pumpkins . For flowers probably petunias, dahlias, Poppies, and marigolds. It will depend on what we find at this store ."

" and you'll probably need tools right ?" Ash asks me as she sits next to me in the back seat . " yes I'll need a complete new set , I'm hoping they have a cute one . If I'm lucky maybe we'll find one that's lavender ." " has lavender been your favorite color your whole life ?" Omi asks from the drivers seat , she looks so cute today with her big baby bump , she's due in October.

" yes , all my bedrooms have been lavender , my mamas favorite flower and scent was lavender , she said they reminded her of her mother and her family home , they always kept a vase full of it. in the kitchen". " aw that's sweet my father gave my mother a Iris plant on there third date and that's how they decided my name ." I smile at the fact Iris and I are named after flowers .

      Pulling up to the store I started to get very nervous, it's very big and so many people around

Pulling up to the store I started to get very nervous, it's very big and so many people around . I don't think I can do this , I felt like I was having a heart attack. My breathing was labored and my palms felt sweaty . I felt like it would burst, my heart. I couldn't think of anything else, only the feeling of my heart beating out of my chest.

" hey , hey lavender breath " " come on Lavy take deep breaths." " acid ! Come here she's having a panic attack!" " hey , Lavy your safe it's ok , can you tell me five things you can see around you" I try to breath , try to focus on what acid asked me . " car seat , your eyes , Omi , Iris , Ashley ". " you doing great Lavy , four things you can touch around you".

" leather seats , your cut , my jeans , your hand " my breathing is still a little choppy but is getting better . "Three things you can hear around you".
" beeping , birds chirping and your voice ." "Alright we're almost there two things you can smell around you." " dirt , gas " my breathing is staring to even out
" one thing you can taste around you." " my gum from before " I say calmly as my breathing is back to normal and my panic has subsided.