Chapter 19

Lavender just finished giving acid and I the tour of the estate , this shits bigger than I imagined

Lavender just finished giving acid and I the tour of the estate , this shits bigger than I imagined. I'm definitely gonna get lost living here , somehow I went from a dirt poor foster kid to VP of a MC with more money than I know what to do with and now I'm married to one of the richest nineteen year olds in the country and I'm
going to be living in a huge ass mansion.

Man has my life changed in few weeks , but I wouldn't change anything about it. Lavender brought me out to her mothers grave , I listened as she spoke to her mothers photo . Lavender and Dorothy look a lot alike, two absolutely beautiful women who suffered and deserved more than they received. I'll make sure lavender finally gets what she deserves.

After lavender finished introducing me to her mother she left so I could speak to her alone . " hello Dorothy , as lavender told you my name is Calvin . I'm not what all mothers would pick for their daughters , you know the tattoos and whole biker gang thing . Anyways I want you to know lavender will be loved , not only by me but my family . We're not blood but we're chosen family and I like to believe it means more that way .

I'll keep lavender safe even if means i have to give my life for hers . I'm also pretty sure this is the only way we'll ever meet with the whole me going to hell thing , with the way lavender talks about you , you're definitely an Angel up in heaven . I guess lavender gets that from you . Goodbye for now Dorothy ."

When I met up with lavender she was asking Acid about our tech guy named hacker. His names not that hard to figure out why he's called that . Anyways she wants to look for her mothers family and tell them what happened to Dorothy . I was already planning on talking to hacker soon so I just said I'd take care of it .

Last up on the tour was lavender reuniting with Willowby and introducing her to me. I've never really interacted with a horse before and never really understood how lavender could have such a bond with her . Then I saw them reunited and knew the bond wasn't one sided . Lavender wrapped her arms around willowby's neck and hugged her and in her own way the horse hugged back, Laying her head on lavender's shoulder and sighed happily.

" ah I should have known I'd find you here honey ." Inez says from the left of me . " thank you for taking such good care of her and teaching her the things I wasn't allowed to . " I hear Inez say . " thank you for being there to take care of her. She loves you very much . I honestly feel like I know you already from how much she speaks about you ." I say and Inez hugs me tight in a very motherly hug .

" little one , enjoy riding Willowby I need to go meet north by the entrance and show him everything we talked about changing during the tour you gave me , acids gonna stay with you ." " um kay , acid do you know how to ride ?" I look to acid " I do , went to a summer camp for a few summers and took horseback riding lessons." " perfect I'll get Albert for you to ride with us." Timo says before heading off to another stall .

I walk off and try my best to not get lost . Luckily I managed to get to the front door at the same time as north arrived . I only got turned around twice . " wow this place is huge ." " yeah I have no clue how'll I live here and not get lost everyday ." North and I walk around the estate as I go over the list of things lav wants changed for over two hours.