Chapter 12

For the last few hours acid and I baked a cake and he even let me practice painting nails on him , I painted his nails black

For the last few hours acid and I baked a cake and he even let me practice painting nails on him , I painted his nails black . I did a pretty good job , he even said he liked them . I still have two more hours until Calvin comes home , but I'm feeling much better after today about being separated from him during work hours.

I thought I would end up having a panic attack or something. Acid has really been great today. I like hanging out with him so much , we bonded so quickly this past week. Acid will spend most of the weekdays with me while cal works at the garage . The rest of his time will be spent doing other club duties and apprenticing at Ink's Tattoo shop .

I meet Ink the day I got married, after the ceremony we came back here to the compound and had a barbecue. I got to meet most of the members of the MC . Ink runs the tattoo shop but also runs the clean up crew , What ever that means ? I really didn't care enough to ask more questions.

Tomorrow the girls and I are going to get our nails done , I've never had them done before . But I watched a video about it on my iPad and wanted to try it out on someone else first. Thanks to acid for being my guinea piggy. I'm excited for another new experience. We're even going to have lunch at the diner the club owns.

I've never ate in a restaurant or diner before I'm a little nervous about leaving the compound but acid reassured me that he and the three girls individual guards will be there also . So that made me more comfortable. I'll also be riding in a car for the first time. Naomi drives a black Jeep and we'll be taking that tomorrow while our guards ride their bikes .

The two times I left the compound was on the back of Calvin's bike , I love riding on the motorcycle it feels so freeing . Cal said once I'm more comfortable leaving the compound, he'll take me for a long ride maybe to Montauk . He said something about camping on the beach . Which sounds so fun, I hope we actually do get to do that .

Right know Voodoo is over for my money lessons , he had to come early today cause in a few hours he's making a gun run up north . I don't know what that means and I really didn't care to ask . I know that the souls do bad things to make money but in my opinion all the good they do balances it out .

Voodoo is currently teaching me about coins , so far I've memorized quarters and pennies the other two are confusing. I've also come to realize what little education father did let me have was all picked out by him . I was never taught about money , how the government works or anything else I would need to survive in the world by myself .

I've been getting really frustrated lately, it's hard when everyone around you knows more than you do . I honestly feel like a five year old in a nineteen year olds body . I feel very thankful that Calvin is so patient with me and never makes me feel dumb or stupid for not knowing something.

Speaking of Calvin , all of a sudden he comes rushing through the front door . "You're home early?!" " I am little one but not for good reasons , come here please" I quickly rush over to where he's standing by the couch , he grabs my hand before siting down on the couch . " I hate to be blunt about this little one but we don't have a lot of time ."