Chapter 27

The text I got was venom telling us that the Mexicans , Long Island base is under attack

The text I got was venom telling us that the Mexicans , Long Island base is under attack . I hop on my bike and rush over to the clubhouse. I head straight to the armory and get geared up , we always wear these armor plated vest under our cuts when we go on missions like these.

     Venom quickly gives out orders , and a run down of what we should expect. Apparently the Greek mafia Don sent about a hundred men to attack the long Island base of Donna Noella Moretti Garcia . She's currently in Mexico with all of her family for safely reasons as she plans her counter attack on Tobias Galanis the Greek mafia don who tortured her as a child .

       We hop on our bikes and roll out , each member of the council has a group of our members to control. My team and I are rolling in from the north. I push my thoughts of lavender to the back of my mind knowing she's safe at the compound under lockdown .

    As we arrive ten minutes later we instantly jump into the fight . I'm firing of round after round , hitting one target to the next . By the time I reach the Mexican soldiers guarding the entrance of the base , I've killed or fatally injured multiple of the Greek men . " how many are down" I ask the capo in charge of these men on the front door.

    " a second influx of men came moments ago , I'm unsure of how many are down they just keep coming . " I nod and tell venom and the rest of the council about the new men that arrived . My team and the Mexican soldiers continue holding the line of defense they started .

       As I was reloading I took a second too long cause next thing I know I feel a stinging pain in my arm when I look down at my arm I see the blood start to drip out of the bullet wound. It's not fatal but I'll definitely need stitches and the bullet taken out . I push through the pain and continue shooting with not as good accuracy as before but still hitting the targets in front of me .

      An hour later every one of the Greeks men were either killed or captured. Thankfully none of our men or Donna Noella's men were killed . Only a few of the Mexicans were injured and some of ours were too including myself . We leave behind some of our men to help with the clean up but most of us head back to the compound .

       When I arrive I head straight to the med clinic that venom had built for doc on the compound . The other members who were injured join me in taking a seat in each of the gurneys in what looks similar to an emergency room .

       As doc was cleaning out my wound and taking the bullet out , lavender came running in with both venom and Acid running after her

       As doc was cleaning out my wound and taking the bullet out , lavender came running in with both venom and Acid running after her. "Bullet! Are you ok , you've been shot of course you're not okay . Are you dying , you can't die I love you ." I sigh before pulling her close to me with my other arm .

    " I'm fine lavender, I know you're terrified but I'm not dying . I lost some blood but doc is taking out the bullet . Then he will stitch me up and I'll take a few weeks to fully heal. " I wipe her tears and she looks for any kind of lie in my eyes " I love you lavender and it's gonna take a lot more than a tiny bullet to separate us ."

     Lavender kisses me before telling doc to hurry and make me better so she can get to taking care of me . Venom and acid each hug her as I get the bullet taken out and my wound cleaned and stitched . Once it's done doc gives me some antibiotics and a pain killer if I need it .

      Lavender listens intently at the instructions doc is giving her , she even demanded acid take detailed notes for her . She's a fiery little thing when she's concerned, I think I just fell a little deeper in love with her . I can't wait until she starts letting me touch her , and give her pleasure .

We head back to the barn house not too long after doc finished explaining to lavender how to take care of my wound. Lavender demands I be on bed rest despite doc saying I was fine for light activity. So little one tucks me into bed before heading downstairs to make me some food .

I'm intrigued to see how she'll do taking care of me . I want to have kids in the future and one of the things that concerns me about lavender was if she'd be able to take care of a baby . I know she has come a long way in her ability to take care of herself but she still has a long road ahead of her . I'm patient but I need to know if she has the capability in the future.

    It's not like I'd leave her if she wasn't capable of caring for a child . I'd just need to come to terms with the fact that I would never have kids. I'd rather have A life with lavender without kids than a life with kids but without lavender . My love for her is unconditional, but I do hope one day she'd be ready to take care of a child.

" ok I made grilled cheeses and I brought you that Snapple drink you like ." I smile at her before giving her a kiss " thank you little one, come sit with me . What do you want to watch, a movie or a tv show. " she hums before telling me " let's watch a movie , you pick " . I kiss her cheek and she snuggles into my chest .

Around seven pm lavender gives me my antibiotic and half a pain killer cause apparently she can see the pain in my eyes . It hurts but not enough to take a full pain killer. She made us dinner , a bowl of spaghetti and meatballs. She got the recipe from her grandmothers recipe book she gifted her before we left the farm.

After dinner we hung out with the cats in the couch , as I was petting cloud I noticed she has put on some weight recently. " I think we should take cloud to the vet for a checkup , I imagine it's been since she was a kitten the last time she went . She has also put on some weight ." Lavender looks at cloud before saying " yeah I hadn't noticed but we should definitely do that".

Eventually the half of a pain killer she did give me was knocking me on my ass . I can't remember the last time I was this tired . So tonight I'll be joining Lav on her normal bedtime . She was so excited to know I'd be sleeping with her at the same time . I usually just cuddle her until she falls asleep and then leave and hangout downstairs until I'm tired .

 I usually just cuddle her until she falls asleep and then leave and hangout downstairs until I'm tired

Surprise ! Triple ! Upload today !

Chapter 27, 28, 29 are now available!

I also just finished the outline for the rest of this book , I haven't finished writing yet but baring any new ideas that come to me in the process of writing the rest of the book the final chapter count will be 42 chapters and an epilogue!