Chapter 28

It's been a few weeks since Calvin was shot , he's been healing pretty quickly according to Doc

  It's been a few weeks since Calvin was shot , he's been healing pretty quickly according to Doc . He's still not allowed to go back to work or resume club duties so, he's a tiny bit grumpy at times . Most of the time though he's his normal self and is soaking up all this private time with me .

    I have absolutely loved spending so much time with Calvin and our kitties. Ooh guess what happened two weeks ago ! We found out that cloud is pregnant ! And Lucipur is the daddy ! Apparently Calvin thought cloud was spayed so he never asked about it while knowing Luci wasn't .

    I'm so excited for Calvin and I to be grandparents to kittens! Calvin doesn't really like when I say that though but honestly I kinda just say it more and more to tease him . My husbands so silly ! We officially moved all of Cal's belongings into my bedroom in the barn house . We're turning the guest bedroom into cloud and luci's room .

  Acid and I spent the whole day yesterday buying supplies to set up a whole nesting box / pen to use when she's ready

  Acid and I spent the whole day yesterday buying supplies to set up a whole nesting box / pen to use when she's ready . I had a ton of fun setting it up and cloud loved it . I'm just so happy , I love the kitten stage . I miss those days of when cloud was a tiny baby . I just hope Calvin lets us keep all of her babies .

    I've also been super busy with my midwife apprenticeship, I absolutely love it . I recently learned the woman I'm learning from was the same woman who helped my mama deliver me . I honestly thought that father had killed her along with the doctor that tried to help mama after she wouldn't stop bleeding, but apparently he only kicked her out before the doctor got there.