Chapter 30

When I woke up this morning in Calvin's arms , I was the happiest I have ever been

When I woke up this morning in Calvin's arms , I was the happiest I have ever been . I was also pretty sore , Calvin carried me into the bath he prepared for the both of us . He massaged my sore muscles and just held me . I can't believe how lucky I was to have found Calvin .

After our bath I felt a lot better and definitely not as sore anymore . Calvin ended up making us breakfast and we ate together in bed . We spent the rest of the morning cuddling naked and talking , I love that we got to have a lazy morning after last night .

The council isn't having church until mid afternoon so I got Calvin all to myself . Around lunch time we finally crawled out of bed and decided to put clothes on and get ready for the day . I put on a comfy sweater and my favorite pair of jeans . Cal said I looked really cute in my pig tails, I decided to try and see if I like pig tails . I only did the top section of my hair into the pigtails.

     For lunch we ended up eating some of the left over pizza we had for dinner last night

For lunch we ended up eating some of the left over pizza we had for dinner last night . " I have to head out soon for church, do you have plans for this afternoon?" Calvin asks as he cleans up after lunch , I've been siting at the kitchen island and studying. I nod while still reading , I lift my head after finishing the paragraph and tell him " I texted the girls while I was getting ready , most of them are busy but Omi invited me over ."

" that's good , I'll pick you up from their house I guess ." I smile up at him and pucker my lips asking for a kiss , he leans down and kisses my breath away . " do you want to go on a ride afterwards, we really haven't done that since my injury." I squint my eyes and ask " did doc say you could ride again ?" He avoids my eyes , which tells me doc said the opposite.

" I know riding is a big part of your life but in order to live that life you need to be well ." He nods before kissing me again . " I love you so fucking much Lavender!." I blush and kiss him again " you have such a potty mouth ." He smirks before saying " you didn't seem to mind my dirty mouth last night ."

My face flames up at his words , he did not just say that . My husband is a naughty boy ! Eek I get so flustered when he talks like that . " look at how red your face is little one , aww come here I was just kidding ." Cal says with a laugh while pulling my face into his chest. Which is currently vibrating with laughter .