Chapter 32

It's been a little over two weeks since I learned who my biological parents were

  It's been a little over two weeks since I learned who my biological parents were . After a lot of thinking , I called Noa up a couple days ago . I agreed to come up to the Moretti Estate and have dinner with all of them . I am a little nervous about meeting all of the Moretti's . Noa told me her fiancé , her step mother and her kids will also be there.

   Lavender has been amazing theses last couple weeks , she's been so supportive. She got up early this morning and started baking . She said we shouldn't show up empty handed . All I know is the entire kitchen island was filled with desserts when I left for work and she was still baking . I think she's a stress baker .

    I'm finally back to work after getting shot , I'm feeling a hundred percent better . I enjoy working at the shop , I love working on bikes and cars . I'm currently restoring this old ford pickup truck for this guy . Apparently it was his first car and at the time it was a hand-me-down from his father, now his son is turning seventeen and getting his license so he wants to give him the truck and carry on the tradition.

    I get home around four thirty and find wrapped up deserts on every flat surface in the first floor of the barn house and acid in the kitchen trying to talk lavender into stopping the baking. I laugh under my breath and head towards the kitchen . " lavender , I love you baby but your only allowed to bring two different desserts , pick your favorites and acid will take the extras to the clubhouse ."

     She pouts up and me and goes to argue but stoped when she saw the look on my face . She crosses her arms and stomps off to the dinning room table to pick out with two types of desserts she'll be bringing. She's made dozens and dozens of each type of dessert. It literally looks like a bakery in here right now .

  " um

  " um.... I'm gonna bring the Lavender and honey cupcakes and the lavender blueberry pies ." I nod with a laugh
"you're so fucking cute ." I kiss her when she blushes . "ok acid take the rest and bring it to the clubhouse , it'll be gone in seconds once those pigs sniff it out." Acid laughs and lavender slaps my chest . " what ? I'm not wrong ." I kiss her again and this time I slip my tongue in her mouth not caring that acid is still in the room .