Chapter 18

It's the next afternoon, Calvin picked me up from Naomi's two hours after we left the bar , I had so much fun with the girls , we even watched a movie called magic mike

It's the next afternoon, Calvin picked me up from Naomi's two hours after we left the bar , I had so much fun with the girls , we even watched a movie called magic mike . It was about male strippers , they were all attractive but I prefer Calvin over any of them .

Cal had to leave a little early today for work due to the fact he's taking the afternoon off so we can go over to the estate . I'm a little nervous to go back , but I'm also excited for all the changes I want to make . I also can't wait to hug Inez again , this is the longest I've ever been away from her .

I'm also excited to show Calvin all my favorite things about the estate and introduce him to my mama, and Inez . Obviously he can't meet my mama but I like to believe that when I visit her grave she's there listening and watching .

So I've spent the morning in the garden cleaning it out with acid . So far we've cleaned out all of the weeds surrounding the lot that the garden sits in . " wow this looks better already , maybe when the gardens done we could purchase like benches and picnic tables " acid says as I put the last pile of weeds in the garbage bag .

" ooh yes I like that idea , oh and maybe a swing ! " acid nods and checks the time on his phone . " ok it's getting late and you're gonna need a shower with how sweaty you've gotten " " ok let's bring the garbage bags over to the dumpster, then head over to the barnhouse." He nods and we start heading towards the dumpsters.

          Thirty minutes later I'm showered and dressed

Thirty minutes later I'm showered and dressed . I'm sitting downstairs at the table eating lunch with acid as we wait for Calvin to finish showering, he got home and ate lunch as I was showering. Acid is joining us when we head to the estate .

I spoke with my lawyer Mr pride about how things went last night when he went over to the estate to offer the two options to the staff . Apparently ninety percent of the employees chose to stay and work for Calvin and I . All I want is to give them a better life than father gave them.

" alright you two ready to go, north's meeting us their in an hour , which should give lavender enough time to give us a tour ." Calvin says walking down the stairs and towards us . " well I was hoping we could make a stop first" I tell cal.