Chapter 8

Bullet wakes me up the next morning telling me I have to have breakfast quickly cause we're running late , apparently bullet didn't realize he needed to wake me up

Bullet wakes me up the next morning telling me I have to have breakfast quickly cause we're running late , apparently bullet didn't realize he needed to wake me up . Inez always wakes me up , it feels weird having someone else taking care of me . Bullet also let me know that the girls are coming over to help me get ready .

It seems Iris picked me up a little white dress yesterday when she and razor got us groceries, that was so nice of her . Oh and Ashley and I are the same shoe size so I'm borrowing a pair of high heels. Last night was a lot of fun , Ashley and her man Brute came over , oh and a few of the council members I met earlier that night .

Ashley was really nice , apparently she has cat herself , his name is mittens though . She showed me pictures and even a couple videos on her phone , he's so sweet ! I was a little scared of brute cause the last time I saw him he looked so angry , I told Ashley just that when she asked why I was shying away from him.

She told me that brute wasn't angry at me but the bruises on me , she went on to tell me that his father abused his mother when he was young so he just hates to see any woman go through that . After learning that I made more of an effort to not be scared of him, and by the end of the night I wasn't! He even said he'd teach me how to shoot a bow an arrow . So cool !

All of us spent most of that night around the fire pit , I even tried s'mores for the first time. So yummy! But sadly I started getting grumpy by the end of the night , I'm used to Inez putting me to bed around eight-thirty every night and it was close to midnight!

Eventually everyone started heading out back to where they live but surprisingly it still wasn't time to sleep yet , cause bullet wanted to discuss Fathers rules . I told him everyone of fathers rules and not so surprisingly bullet said everyone of them was not good . That they were just how father controlled me . Apparently father is what bullet called a misogynist pig .

Bullet did try to explain what that meant but I was still grumpy and tired . Then bullet wrote down rules for me to follow so that I have structure and don't panic , I asked him what my punishments would be if I broke one . Bullet reassured me none of my punishments would be physical, but I would have restrictions on electronics or sweets . He made sure I understood that food in general would never be taken away from me but that sweets were a treat .

Eventually bullet realized how exhausted I was and asked what time I usually go to bed , when I told him it was always eight-thirty he said a naughty word and apologized for keeping me up so late . So then bullet took me upstairs to my new room and picked out pjs for me to wear . When I waited for him to dress me he just looked at me confused.

I told him what I was waiting for and he just took a deep breath and said maybe it was time I learned to dress myself. Being I was overwhelmed, overtired and overstimulated I stomped my foot on the floor and crossed my arms then tried my best glare on him . I saw his jaw tick , he didn't like my tantrum at all . But he did get me dressed in my pjs but with his eyes closed , I told him he was being silly . Why did he closes his eyes , Inez never closes her eyes when she dresses me she just smiles and listens to me ramble on about what ever I wanted .