Chapter 35

Today is a great day ! It's my amazing , loving and sexy husbands birthday ! I have such big plans for him today but to start the day off , I'm going to attempt something I have been waiting to do for practically months

Today is a great day ! It's my amazing , loving and sexy husbands birthday ! I have such big plans for him today but to start the day off , I'm going to attempt something I have been waiting to do for practically months . Especially after observing it for the first time at the bar on the compound . After many pep talks and tutorials from the girls I finally feel confident enough to make an attempt .

I made sure to wake up before Calvin , I look down beside me in bed and find my sleeping husband. He's so pretty , he says he hates when I call him that but I know he secretly loves it . My husband lays in our bed in just his underwear, I love his chest it's so..... manly . He also has a few tattoos that are just so sexy . When I look further down I notice my husband had what the girls called morning wood , good ! One less step I have to do myself.

I crawl over my husband and in between his legs , I gently pull down his underwear. Geez the size of his thingy shocks me every time ! Ok lavender don't overthink this ! You have a plan and instructions, just remember what the girls told you and you'll be fine. I take a deep breath to calm my nerves before I lean down and lay a kiss on the top of his thingy . I quickly look up at him to see if I woke him up by doing that .

His eyes are still closed and he still snoring lightly , I love his little snores there just so cute ! Lavender ! get back to business! I reach down and grab his thingy for the first time , honestly i thought it would feel more firm . I lay down on my belly between his legs and gently use my tongue to lick from the base of his member to the tip.

Using my tongue I do circles around his tip and I feel his hips rise upwards , slowly I take his member into my mouth . At first I just take the tip , but gradually as I get more comfortable I take more and more . By the time Calvin wakes up from the feeling of pleasure I've been giving him I have half of him in my mouth . Groggily Calvin looks down and into my eyes ,
" what....Lavy?..... fuck that's so hot ." His praise gives me the confidence I needed , I get into a groove of sucking , licking and stroking.

The sound he's making are making me so wet . I love what this man does to my body . " fuck little one , I'm gonna cum ." I pull most of his member out only leaving the tip inside , I stroke his shaft with my right hand and use my tongue to bring my husband to an orgasm on his birthday . He groans as I feel his stuff hit the back of my mouth in spurts . I use my tongue to clean up any mess on his member before climbing up his chest as he comes down from his high.

" happy birthday Calvin , I love you " he kisses me , which honestly surprised me . I didn't think he'd want to kiss after I had his thingy and stuff in my mouth . " thank you little one , I love you ." We spend an hour cuddling in bed before I leave him there so I can make him breakfast in bed . In an hour or so I have Viper coming over .

Viper who's the enforcer of the Souls is bringing Calvin with him today to do some kind of club business that venom made up just to get Calvin off the compound for a few hours . Venny and I are going to be directing the rest of the council and some prospects to set up Calvin's surprise party .