Chapter 21

It's been about a month and a half since I escaped from the estate and met bullet

It's been about a month and a half since I escaped from the estate and met bullet . I've been experiencing so many new things and learning all kinds of skills . I've fallen deeper in love with my husband , we haven't done anything more than kisses and cuddles .

I've wanted to have more knowledge before we got to that point so I got some book recommendations from TikTok and read a ton of smutty books . I did try to look at porn but I got so overwhelmed and stuck to the books . The girls also answered any questions I had . Secret time , Calvin and I have been going to the bar on the compound more of late and sometimes I watch the guys have sex or oral sex with the club whores .

Demon the biker who I watched receive a blow job my first time in this bar even gave me a nickname after he caught me watching a few different times , it's little voyeur. I have no idea what that means and he also never calls me it in front of people especially Calvin . I asked him why the other night and he told me if Calvin heard him call me that bullet would rip his balls off.

I still really haven't seen a penis , I've only seen glimpses from a distance. Sometimes when I'm siting in Calvin's lap I can feel it , and when I try to touch it or move around on his lap he moves me off and goes to the bathroom . Doesn't he understand I want to see it! But there's no way I'll ever say that out loud are you kidding I turn as red as a lobster.

Anyways acid tried to teach me how to drive, let's just say it's safer for everybody if I never get in the drivers seat ever again. One of the older guards from the estate was looking to take another position less strenuous so cal hired him to be my personal driver . His names Henry , we've become best buddies. I love talking to him , and he loves to listen and put input when needed!

I also started therapy , I actually kind of love it . Even though I do end up crying at one point or another. I feel so much lighter after each session. I also feel stronger , Calvin even started teaching me self defense . It's been hard but I know when I get better , I'll love to know that I can protect myself a little better . Trigger and I started shooting lessons last week at the shooting arrange .

I surprisingly love shooting , it's such a good stress relief. I'm not sure I could actually kill some but I never know what I'll actually do until I'm in the moment of my life or someone I care about life in danger . Trigger even said he'd get me my own gun to carry when I graduate his lessons .

Calvin has been trying to help me figure out what I want to do with my life , and let's just say it's difficult . I don't have really any hobbies that can lead to a career, I did think about owning a book store for like half a day last week then I remembered I prefer reading on my iPad . I mean it's so nice anytime I don't know a word I just have to highlight it and it'll define it for me.

Anyways I'm not in a rush to plan my future just yet. I'm focused on learning and healing . Oh and loving my husband. If something happens that helps me figure out my future then so be it but I'm not gonna force it . I just don't want to live of the money I inherited and do nothing with my life .