Chapter 34

Today and is a very special day , baby Nico is getting baptized

Today and is a very special day , baby Nico is getting baptized. As his godmother I'll be a part of the ceremony. I'm so excited to do this for baby Nico , it's my first real duty as a  Godmother! I will admit I was a little surprised to learn that Fury and Naomi were baptizing baby Nico , you know with the club being called the HellFire Souls and everything.

   When I asked Omi about this she laughed and said neither of them were religious, which honestly left me more confused. So Calvin explained that Naomi's parents were very religious and that they weren't very supportive of Naomi being with fury . So to shut them up and keep the peace baby Nico will be baptized. After the part at the church is over we're having a celebratory barbecue here on the compound .

   Naomi and fury are excited for the party part , they basically are looking at this as a chance to celebrate the birth of baby Nico . Oh and give the opportunity for the people who haven't met him yet to do so . Venny told me it's very common for when the members have babies they throw a party or barbecue to introduce the baby to the club . It usually happens when the baby is between the ages of six weeks and two months .

  I may have started planning the introduction of our baby , hehe I don't have a baby but it's fun to plan ahead . Maybe I'll ask Calvin to give me a baby so we can have the party I planed . I doubt they'd let me throw one for the kitties . Can you imagine a mini Calvin , I would just die getting to dress him up in cute little outfits . I probably match him to what I was wearing that day .

   I think I have the baby fever , Ashley kept saying that when she first met baby Nico . I heard her telling her old man Brute that she has the baby fever and he has to fix it . I don't quite know how brute would be able to fix it , I should ask cal to fix mine . Yep I'll do that tonight after the party . Eek I'm so excited .

I just got finished getting dressed , I'm wearing this very pretty and flowy lavender dress that Iris and I picked out when we went shopping a couple days ago

I just got finished getting dressed , I'm wearing this very pretty and flowy lavender dress that Iris and I picked out when we went shopping a couple days ago . At first I was a little nervous about the dress after I saw the open back , I'm not really comfortable showing off the scars on my back . When I first came here to the compound Doc gave me a cream that can help lighten up my scars.