Chapter 16

Holy shit , he's dead

            Holy shit , he's dead . Lavender is truly free. I am kinda bummed I didn't get to kill him myself . He sure as fuck deserved a worse death than a heat attack, but you can't look a gift horse in the mouth. Venoms dad used to say that , shit makes no fucking sense .

Lavender has gone silent, shit I hope she not like sad about this . I mean the guy was her father I guess? So a normal human being would be sad ? Nah fuck that no one would be sad that that bastard was dead . Hell , we should throw a party!

" you ok , Little one?" I ask looking down at her . " yes, I'm free " she whispers to me so the cop doesn't hear her . " good , you deserve it" she nods up at me and looks back to her fathers lawyer Mr Pride. Lavender seems fine with his presence, but if I feel like he poses any threat to her , the only way he'll leave this compound is in a body bag.

The cop decided to leave after the death notification was made , a prospect saw him out . The guys , lavender and I brought Mr. Pride inside to talk . " lavender, obviously I know what you've been through with Mr Quinn, so I'll take care of any arrangements, I'll have him cremated and disposed of . " we all nod in agreement.

" thank you , Mr pride . " my polite little baby says , " on Thursday you're husband and you can come into my office at home instead of the city , I doubt you're ready for New York City just yet . We'll need to read Mr Quinn's will . " lav nods and I answer for her , I can tell she's getting sleepy.

" that's fine just leave your number and address , I'm gonna take her up to bed , she's tired ." Everyone nods and says goodnight to her , I pick her up bridal style and carry her into our bedroom , well it's technically her's but i sleep in bed with her each night .

Two days later Thursday Afternoon

" I don't know what to wear , Calvin ! You need to pick out my outfit , too many choices." Lavender yells from her closet. I'm currently downstairs getting lunch ready so we can eat then leave to head to the lawyers house .

I left her upstairs, to pick out her outfit all by herself for the first time , but I think I've just overwhelmed her . She practically sounds like she's on the brink of a panic attack . I rush up the stairs and into the closet , " ok don't panic it's all right . Go sit down one the bed I'll pick an outfit . She nods and goes to do what I said .

Luckily during my time in foster care I lived with a bunch of women , old and young . I picked up a thing or two through the years , I actually kinda like dressing lavender . I mean she's my little baby , I just love her so much . Yeah I've come to terms with the fact I'm helplessly in love with lavender. I plan to ask her to be my old lady soon , but right now isn't the time I'm not sure she's ready , or understands what she's feeling yet .