Meet.

"Ishan let's go for a walk yarr it's been 2 days since we are here in London and we haven't even stepped out of this huge ass flat."

"Haan Bhai jaisa tu kahega krenge magar ekbar Aditi ko puchne de."

"Ha ha kameene tu toh apne bacche paida karlega par mera kya mai to akela reh jaunga na."

"Bhai tu rehne de mujhko gut feeling hai aaj tereko teri biwi aur humko humari bhabhi jaroor milegi."

"Ya ya Ishan Baba antaryami ho aap. Chal ab Aditi ko bolde seedha Hyde mai aa jaye. Mai ghum lunga tum dono Karo bacche paida."

Shubhman pushed Ishan out of the flat and laughed. They both were best of friends and were inseparable. Ishan quickly asked Aditi to come to the park and they went strolling through the streets of London.

"Bhai Mai kya soch raha tha ki hum agle South Africa tour ke baad ek road trip pe Paris jate ouchh."

"I am so sorry sorry. I didn't see you coming.Are you hurt anywhere I am so sorry please."

"Sara."

Shubhman couldn't believe his eyes that he was seeing his idol's daughter infront of him.

"Bhai tu theek hai." Ishan asked out of concern which brought Shubhman out of his land.

"Yaa I am okay. Sara it's okay I didn't get hurt anywhere. Btw you here."

"Ohh Shubhman I didn't even see that I was getting crashed into the Prince of cricket." She laughed. "And yaa Shubhman I live in London for your kind information."

"Ya ya it was just sudden."

"So how come you are here?"

"Ohh me and Ishan were just enjoying our vacation but he is going to meet his girlfriend. If you don't mind can you join me here I want to roam around but I don't know many places here."

"Sure Shubhman waise bhi I was just going home and it would be my pleasure to host you."

Shubhman and Sara knew each other from very start ofcourse she was the daughter of the God of cricket and he was the rising star of cricket.

"Bhai tum dono enjoy kro Aditi aa gayi hai so I will go. Bye Shubhman take good care of her uk." Ishan said while winking at him and Shubhman widened his eyes.

Sara couldn't understand him but she got to know that he was definitely a tease by seeing him.Ishan left while Shubhman looked at Sara.

"I hope you are comfortable Sara I just asked you to accompany me without even thinking about your plans."

"Shubhman it's okay I would be very glad if I accompany you. So let's go first let's eat something I will show you my favourite cafe."

Shubhman was not someone who would ask anyone in the first meet to accompany him but when he saw Sara something stirred inside his heart. He had never felt this emotion before.

While it was no less for Sara, she was quite an introvert but something in her heart told her to say yes to him when he asked her his help.

They both had many things confusing them but they decided to choose their heart over their brain and left to her favourite cafe.

"So Shubhman as we are here maybe we should know each other a little bit more right?" She was right. He only knew that she was daughter of his idol and nothing else.

"Ya it slipped out of my mind but as you know I am from Punjab and I basically got into cricket because of my father. Then we shifted to Mohali for further cricket and from then you know. I have only my parents and my sister at home."

"Ohh quite nice ha uncle must be so proud of you." His father's name always brought a smile on his face, why not he was the sole reason why Shubhman was living this life.

"Ya he is maybe but there is a lot more to achieve. You tell me what about you?"

"Ohh me I am currently studying medicine from UCL and I will even get my master's degree this year. And you know my family right so I don't need to tell about them afterall he is your idol."

Shub laughed, even when she was talking such sensible thing about her studies he felt her to be more than cute and it felt like he was already falling for her. Was it too early? He didn't knew he just wanted to focus on her right now.

"I know man he is great. I just love him."

" Ya ya even I love him. Our choices are quite alike Shubhman."

They both shared a laugh over it and suddenly he looked into her eyes. Sara felt getting weak infront of him.

"So friends Shubhman?"

"Ofcourse pretty girl. It would be my pleasure."

They both shaked hands and she laughed.

"Pretty impressive ha you know how to make a girl smile. Any girlfriends earlier.?"

"Aree no no I just know and my sister Shahneel she loves getting compliments so I always keep giving her one."

"Aww so sweet I wish even Arjun could compliment me like that but he always roasts me."

"It's okay I will compliment you."

Both grew silent.

"Friends do share their numbers right?" Sara said with a smile. She had felt good after so long. Her heart wishes to meet him more and more.

"Your taste is really good I must say this food is love."

"I know I know Sara is best in everything."

Both had a hearty conversation about each other's life and none seemed to stop their talking. Time seemed to fly when Shubhman received a call from Ishan.

"Ha Bhai aa raha hu.Tu ja flat pe mai Sara ko drop karke ata hu."

Shubhman found himself blushing when Ishan teased him from the other side but thank god Sara didn't see him like that.

"Shubhman it's okay I can walk it's just a 15 mins walk from here."

"And that's why I will walk with you cause it's just 15 mins."

It was good Sara thought. He was quite a gentleman and just like her Baba. She couldn't decipher the conversations of her heart but she surely knew that something going to happen.

____________________________

Disclaimer: This story is just my imagination and not something related to the personal life of our leads.

Thank you.

Please vote and do share your reviews upon our story.

💗