Moments.

After a good sleep Shubman finally opened his eyes and roamed it around the room and there he found her sitting with all kinds of stationary around her. He laughed as she looked like a little child who is trying to complete his project without any parents help.

He pushed his blanket aside and went behind her slowly and hugged her from back.

"Ahh ohh Shub you scared me."

"Is it then let me scare you one more time."

"Shut up kuch bhi bolte ho."

"Ok but what is all this why are you sitting like a confused child?"

"Aree see na I am trying to make these idiotic drawings for the project file but I suck at drawing. I don't know how mumma draws such beautiful drawings and even Arjun but Baba and I suck at these."

She said looking at him pouting. He laughed and ruffled her hair.

"Don't worry I will do it."

"Leave it Mr Gill I don't want to fail in the project."

"Ya sure Ms Tendulkar we will see and I challenge you that mine will be better than yours but what will I get if I win?"

"You will get whatever you ask. Challenge accepted. Huh!!"

Both gave each other a tough look and Shubman began with his drawing. Since childhood he only had two qualities that is cricket and drawing. He was never a scholar at school.

His drawings were perfect and she knew she had already lost the challenge. She sighed but felt happy that he is helping her. Never in her life she had someone who would help her with these little things. Ofcourse she had her friends who were family to her but he was more special.

Finally after an hour he was done with his drawings and looked at her smiling cheekily. His dimples were so cute she thought. She had been admiring him since 1 hour.

"See they are definitely better than yours and with that I win. Yes."

"Yes bubs you win." She smiled and holding his face kissed his cheek.

"Wow double gift."

Both laughed on it and finally she collected all her things and both came to kitchen as they were hungry.

"As you know we have nothing to eat right now so what should we do?"

"Umm maybe I can order food for us and we can binge watch. What say?"

"Yes perfect. Let's do it."

Shubman smiled seeing her getting excited. He ordered some food for them which would be enough for tonight and the next morning. Both went in the living room and Sara bought two blankets since it was cold there.

"Why two?"

"Why two matlab won't you need one it's cold here."

"Ofcourse I don't come I will show you."

Shubman went and layed on the couch and called her. Sara came near him and blushed. She laid down beside him and he covered both of them with the blanket.

"Are you comfortable?"

"More than comfortable with you. But what if I fall?"

"You won't I will always protect you no matter what."

He pulled her more close without leaving an inch gap between them. She smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I love you bubs. Always and forever."