Night*

As Shubman entered the room he saw her sitting on the bed with the veil on her head just like shown in movies, he giggled. Sara saw and smiled. He went near her and removed his turban keeping it on the night stand.

He sat down infront of her and removed her veil. His hands held hers and he looked in her eyes.

"How does it feel to be married Mrs Gill?"

Her eyes twinkled mischievously, and she smiled.

"Abhi to shaadi hui hai kaise pata lagega how it feels. I mean kya pata itne din khudko accha dikhate hoge tum aur ab shaadi ke baad badal gaye to?"

"Sara."

"Aree what Sara it's just I am assuming."

"Baby you know you don't need to assume that. I love you and I will never change."

"I know bubs, I was just teasing you. Sorry."

She kissed his cheek leaning forward and he smiled.

"Bohot majak kr rahi ho aajkal."

He pulled her towards him making her gasp and kissed her lips. His lips harshly sucked on hers and she held his hair. He removed her earings while in the kiss making it fall down.

Soon all her jewellery was out and she laid on the bed still kissing him. He broke the kiss once out of breath and rested his head on hers.

"Should I make love to you? Or are you tired?"

"I am not. I have been waiting for this moment, I can't back out now."

Shubman smiled and removed the hooks of her blouse. His lips trailed kisses down her neck and clevage and over her bra.

"No bites Mr Gill."

"I am a rebel you know."

He said and sucked hard in the valler between her breasts. She arched her back as a wave of pleasure washed over her. Shubman moved up and removed his sherwani. His broad shoulders and those perfect abs came in her view.

"You are hot."

"Haha. You tell me this everytime we make love."

"I know because it's true."

Shubman again laid on her.

"Arch your back."

She did as said and he unhooked her bra. His teeth brought her straps down and she layed there exposed. Even when they had seen each other naked so many times, this one felt different. He held her boobs in his both hands and squeezed them.

"What is so interesting in them that all the boys like they always want to feel girls boobs."

"Haha, you won't get it. Once you get the experience of sleeping on them or squeezing them you can't back out. It becomes like an addiction. Have I ever told you your boobs are my favourite part of your body except your mole in the middle of your neck."

"No it's the first time and I didn't know boys are this kinky."

"Ya this helps in releasing the stress."

They both giggled and Shubman latched his lips to her nipple still squeezing them. Sara held his face with one hand and other one travelled on his back scratching it.

His mouth went from one to another making it all red and he left them once he was satisfied. He again kissed her lips and she moaned.

"I don't want to make you tired."