Peace.

"Shub mai maanta hu Sara bhabhi ne galat kiya tuzhe unka reason na batake but this is not the way to resolve it bro. Tu samajh na unko woh bhi toh akeli hai na."

"Ishan I am not upset because she didn't tell me her reasons or stress or whatever but the fact that she pushed me away even after warning her last time has hurt me, hurt me so much. It felt as if I had never known this Sara. She would have atleast talked to me after I went away but she just chose to stay silent. And on top of this when I asked her about her trusting me she said that I am throwing allegations on her. Is this how much she knows me? Bol na Bhai, mujhko uski bas chinta hai. I even stopped asking her when she said it for the third time but after that she asked me to go away. Am I that bad?"

"Shub you are not bad but even she is not wrong at her place. We don't know what's the thing which has been stressing her and you still chose to run away instead of confronting her. Ek toh woh pehle hi bimaar hai and upar se tu unhe tension de raha hai. Aaj toh unke CT scan ka reports aane wale the na? Uska kya hua?"

"It's normal and isliye I am here or else do you think I would have left her like that? I messaged Maa to stay with her, even Mumma Papa and Shahneel are there to stay with her. And whatever it is I need some time to overcome the uneasiness isliye I accepted the Sri Lanka tour."

Ishan sighed, he was stuck between his two best friends. He knew that here Sara was wrong yet he also knew that Shubman should have been there with her but he could not do anything.

"Chod waise bhi kal jaldi flight hai aur mujhe neend aa rahi hai mai some Jaa raha hu."

Ishan nodded his head and decided to pack his leftover things while Shubman reached his room's balcony. Ishan had built a room for Shubman in his house for whenever he would come here he could stay.

Shubman quickly messaged Shahneel asking whether Sara had her dinner or not and even told them about the reports. Shahneel who had sensed the tension between the couple advised him to talk to Sara but he denied. All he wanted was some alone time to clear his mind.

Twisting and turning didn't help him sleep. He was habituated to her, he needed her to sleep and to live and yet here he was alone. He sighed.

"Beta Shubman kal toh thakaan ki wajah se neend aa gayi ab aaj kya krega? Ishaan ke pass chala jau?" Nahi yrr woh fir gyan dena shuru kr dega."

Taking out his phone he opened the gallery and watched all his photos and videos which were filled with Sara's giggles and cute smiles. Rarely he had any off topic photo and it was totally Sara.

Somehow his mind wandered to their happy old times. This was the first time they were fighting and it was major. What could be the thing Sara's hiding? Where did he go wrong and couldn't notice her silence all these days. Maybe he was so lost in his own sorrows that he could not ponder upon the love of his life.

"Kyu Sara? Why did you do that? I miss you baby."

He kissed her photo on the phone and keeping it close to his heart he slept. Meanwhile Sara was devastated would be an understatement. She was terribly missing him but still she could not muster up courage to call him.

Shahneel who was passing by her room to have water heard her sniffs and immediately she barged in her room. When Sara saw her she quickly wiped her tears.

"Shahneel, hi you here? At this time. Is everything okay?"

"I am Sara. But you are not and I very well know that. You don't need to hide it from me."

As soon as Sara heard it she broke down while Shahneel just hugged her. Once she was calm she made Sara look at her and nodded in no.

"Sara I know whatever you and Shubman are going through is not right but baby you need to understand that he just wants you to speak and let go whatever it is which you are hiding. I am not saying ki he is right, he should have stayed and sorted it out but let's just say he is immature. You know it's time for you to be mature. Okay. Now don't worry, sleep. Once he comes back talk to him. Okay?"

"Yes I will."

Sara saying this smiled at her and Shahneel went away after making her sleep.

The next morning Shubman boarded his flight and was sitting beside Virat on his flight. Virat who could visibly see that Shubman was upset couldn't hold himself back and ask Shubman the reason.

Shubman explained him everything and he received a big hot on his head.

"Shub maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki tu itna immature banega aur usse aise chod ke aa jayega. Khair I can only advice you to talk to her as soon as you go back."

Shubman whined but nevertheless agreed. He was visibly cool than last night but still somewhere it hurt him that she pushed him away.

Keeping his ego aside he decided to message Sara. And Sara upon receiving his message was on cloud nine.

"Sara, sorry for being rude and leaving you like that but you should know that I am still very very hurt. And just to let you know I am not leaving you once I come back."

Sara wiped away her happy tears, even though she hurted him he was the one who messaged her. Deciding to tell him everything she typed her message.

"You should not say sorry baby. I should, and I am really very very sorry. Waiting for you 🥺💗💗."

"Did you have your breakfast?"

"No I didn't cause I know even you haven't had yours. So please have it, I know you don't like plane food but still manage for today and even I will have something or rather I will ask mumma to make me aloo parathe 😏😌🤤."

"Hey you should not tease your already angry husband. Let me come back I will take my revenge."

"We will see who takes revenge 😏😏."

"Bye baby, please have something and I love you🥹💕."

"Love you too❤️."

As Shubman kept his phone aside he smiled finally feeling at peace.
__________________________________
Disclaimer: This story is just a fanfiction and nothing related to personal life of our leads.

Here's the new chapter and I love you guysss, maine 55 bola tha and you made it 58. Thank you so much. Also finally next chapter secret reveal 😌.

But fir that 100+ votes and 62 followers.

Thank you.

🫧💗