Roaming.

Shubman came out of the washroom drying his hair, a single towel wrapped around his waist and one on his neck. He gazed at Sara who was sleeping peacefully. Her mouth was slightly open and her chest was bare.

Shubman chuckled, he went near her and pulled up the blanket covering her and dropping a kiss on her head he went to wear his clothes. Later having nothing to do he ordered himself a coffee and sat down in the living room watching TV.

Time flew by and Sara's eyes fluttered open. She glanced at her surrounding getting confused for a second but later her mind wandered to their love making some hours back. A red hue spread across her cheeks as she saw the love bites given by her dear husband on her breasts and stomach.

She sighed, having no heart to get up but she also missed his embrace and to reach him she had to get up. Finally prepping her mind she pushed aside the blanket and got up. Wearing one his tshirt and nothing else that is she was bare from down, she went to the living room.

Her eyes landed on Shubman who was sprawled on the couch, his one hand holding the remote near his mouth and the other below his head. She took some steps forward and laid down on him leisurely.

"Ohh Hi baby good afternoon."

He said as he held her waist steading her on him, keeping the remote aside.

"Ummm."

"Still sleepy?"

"No just lazy. And why did you leave me? I was missing you."

"Well now you don't cause I am here."

"Hmm."

Sara wrapped her hands around his neck and snuggled in him while he laughed as it was ticklish. He stroked her hair lightly and again pulled her closer.

"What are you even wearing?"

"Nothing."

She giggled, as she laid on him his shirt had slid upwards and his stomach was bare and he could feel her wet core on his stomach.

"Ohh my god you are making me horny again."

"Shut up pervert."

"Aree what shut up look your what is touching my stomach."

"Shhh."

Shubman laughed and his hand travelled down her back to her ass holding it firmly and pressing it.

"It's not time to shhh baby."

"Umm Shub please."

She moaned tiredly while he smiled.

"Acha thik hai chalo chod Diya just because you are tired."

He covered her ass with the tshirt and moved his hand to her face kissing her lips lazily.

"You know I love this."

"What do you love?"

"This yrr I mean me wearing nothing and roaming around and then I can do whatever I want with you."

"Ohh that way. That to you can do at home too."

"No at home it's different, we have people around and I have responsibilities on my head also you go to practice or on tours and then I have shoots so it's kinda hectic and I just wish to lay on you doing nothing and you pampering me but I know that's not possible."

"I will make it possible baby. Don't worry. You are gonna travel with me on tours and there you can have your ways with me."

He said as he pecked her lips and she smiled.