Birthday.

Shubhman's POV:

We soon left the place and I stopped at a random cafe. We both went in and sat on a corner table.

"So what do you want to eat pretty?"

"Anything but with a coffee."

"Ok sure."

I called the waiter and asked him to bring a coffee and two pizza. This cafe had nothing which could fill her stomach other than pizza.

"Hey you only ordered one coffee. Why?"

"Sara I don't drink tea or coffee."

"Ohh I am a coffee addict Shub. We have so much to know about each other."

"And we have our whole life for that. Don't worry."

I assured her and held her hand in mine. Soon the order came and we started eating. She held her cup of coffee to me and forced me to take a sip. It was not that bad but still I didn't like it.

Soon I was done eating but she was still eating. She eats like a baby, I wonder how she handles herself when she is alone in London. I kept looking at her.

"Why are starting at me like that?"

"Just capturing your face in mind. Don't know when we will meet next."

"We can videocall right?"

"Ya that's an option but I would like to see you more in person."

"Leave all that I am done let's go now."

"You sure do you want anything else?"

"No no I am done let's go."

We left the cafe and soon hit the road again. I dropped at her hotel.

"Listen I will call you at 9 or 10 and be ready we will be going somewhere. Okay?"

"Okay but where are we going?"

"It's a surprise pretty just be ready. I will call you."

With that I just dropped a peck on her lips and saying I love you sent her off. I stopped until she entered her hotel and then went away.

Soon I reached my hotel where as soon as I stepped in my room I was rewarded with a flying pillow which hit quite strong on my nose. I rubbed my nose and looked at the source.

Ofcourse! Mr Ishan Kishan.

"Ishan you BC why would you do that?"

"Because I felt like doing so."

"Ha to raste pe har kisiko maarega?"

"Nahi  pr is room ke kutto ka maarunga. Meri Marzi."

"Hatt saale."

Scoffing at him I changed into shorts and washed my face. Soon I came out and plopped on my comfy bed.

"Ishan apna pair hata mere upar se."

"Aree jaaneman abhi to Puri raat baki hai abhi se thak gaye aap."

"Abeyy gay saale I am straight and I have a girlfriend mai tere pass kyu aau?"

"Haa dekha girlfriend ke aate hi dost ko bhul Gaya na tu. Pata tha sab aise hi hote hai. Aur saale meri bhi girlfriend hai I don't need you. Huh!"

"Chal ab natak band kr yaha kya kar raha hai tu?"

"Ohh Mr Gill aapne hi bulaya tha na message karke."