Caught.

It's been over three months since Sara and Shubman had started dating. On the day of Sara's birthday India had a match and they won it. Sara had to go back and she wanted to meet Shubman but it was not possible. After playing another match Indian team finally flew back to India.

Currently Shubman was on a video call with Sara.

"So then I made a cake for mummy. And she was quite a lot happy. Thanks for the idea babe."

"See I told you that will make her happy. And even your cooking skills improved."

"No madam I still only know how to make a cake and omelette and nothing else."

"That's not a problem I will teach you for sure."

"But when Sara I soo wish to meet you now it's been three months. All my patience is ending right away."

"Bubs its okay you know you have your next matches in England and I am sure we will meet then. Have a little more patience for me please."

"Hi Sara."

Shit. Shubman muttered,the phone fell from his hand and he looked back to see Shahneel standing there with her hands on her waist.

"Hehe. Why are you here?"

"First pick up the phone brother."

Shubman quickly picked up the phone and cut the call.

"Haa so to answer your question I am here because mummy has been calling you since 15 mins and you are not responding and then I come to check on you and I get the biggest shock that you are talking to a girl. Mai abhi mummy ko batati hu."

"Aeeyy pagal ruk ja sun to."

Shubman held her hand and stopped her from going away.

"Please mummy ko mat bata sun tu Jo mangegi mai de dunga par abhi mummy ko mat bata sahi time aane pe mai khud batadunga. Please behen please."

Shubman made a puppy face and Shahneel laughed.

"Accha sach mai dega jo mangungi wo?"

"Haa behen I promise."

"Thik hai waise I want the whole story right now."

Shubman heaved a sigh and told her everything from the start.

"Aww so cute but I am wondering how did even the Sara Tendulkar chose a guy like you. I mean I know uski taste achi hogi pr shayad tere time usne kuch galat chose kiya."

"Chup gadhi kuch bhi bolti hai."

"Accha chod I am happy for you. Kab milva Raha hai usse?"

"Abhi to possible nahi hai for now we have decided to keep it private maine abhi Tak sirf Ishaan ko bataya hai and Sara ne bhi uske friends ko. Maybe jab hum agli match ke liye jayenge tab milenge tu bhi chal saath."

"I would love to come but mere exams hai uss wakt so not possible but it's okay we will meet next time."

"Acha ab ja mujhe baat karni hai."

"Ha ha ab kaha aapko behen ki yaad aayegi."

Shubman laughed at her antics and made a call to Sara.

"Helloo what was that? What happened?"

"Aree chill Shahneel came in the room and she kind of caught us. I explained everything to her and she wanted to meet you but I said next time."