Drama.

Next morning Shubman's door was being continuosly knocked and Ishan who had slept late as he was spending time with Aditi was quite irritated but still Shubman was in deep sleep. No sign of frown on his face.

Ishan got up and groaning he opened the door.

"Di aap yaha?"

"Ha Ishan jaldi se Shubman ko utha de aur ready hone ke bol."

Shahneel said while handling him and outfit for Shubman.

"Par abhi kyu abhi to koi function bhi nahi hai na."

"Ha I know par abhi in dono ka pre wedding shoot baki hai jo hum abhi krne wale hai. Utha de usko jaldi."

"Ha thike."

He said yawning but nonetheless went to wake him up. Shahneel soon went away as she had to see if Sara was ready or not.

Ishan had a hard time waking Shubman up but he managed which he was quite thankful for because then he would have definitely been beaten by Shahneel and Aditi's chappal.

Just when Shubman came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and the other kept on his chest Shahneel with Sara, Aditi , Vedika and Alysha entered the room.

Sara had wore a pretty long gown and she looked absolutely stunning would be an understatement. Shubman's mouth opened wide looking at her. Without thinking about anybody Shubman went towards Sara and pulled her by her waist.

The others present there looked at them wide eyed while Sara blushed.

"You look so beautiful baby."

"Thank you bubs."

She said kissing his cheek and he was about to kiss her when everyone started coughing.

"Shubman baba if you are forgetting we have an audience here. So please control yourself till your wedding night."

Shubman sighed and kept his head on Sara's shoulder.

"How I wish we were alone right now."

"Ha Bhai pata hai par abhi hum late ho rahe hai so if you stop your drama it would be better."

And Shubman had to agree because angry Shahneel was quite difficult to handle. He quickly took his outfit and went to get changed. He was matching with Sara. A plain black shirt and grey pants. Soon they all left for the location which the group had planned for the bride and groom.

They were even joined by Shreyas and Virat since they were free and they didn't wish to sleep anymore.

Shahneel: Shub tu kyu gadhe jaisa behave kr raha hai. Thik se pose dena.

Shubman: Aree di ab Sara professional model hai usko pose dena aata hai mai kya kru mujhko nahi ata to.

Ishan: Yr ye banda humesha naak katata hai meri.

Virat: Chup reh gadhe tujhe bhi kuch pose wose dena nahi ata sirf apni tongue bahar nikalne aati hai. Aur Shub tujhko kya ho gaya Instagram pe to itni kadak photos dalta hai.

Shreyas: Bhaiyya shayad ladka Sara ke saamne sharma gaya.

Ishan: Aree bhaiyya wo insta Wale mere poses hote hai na.

Ishan said while smirking and passing a hand through his hair. When no one paid attention to him he became quite. Haha poor boy.

Sara: Shub look at me mai jaisa kehti hu waisa krna ok. In logo ko bas tumhara majak udane ata hai. I know you can do it.