Realisation.

After the world cup there were many tests and ODIs and T20s but Shubman was not able to perform. Since he had gotten up from dengue he was completely out of form. He wanted his move his bat and tell the world he can do it but still it felt like his hands didn't move.

The new year was already here and the Indian Cricket Team was prepping for the England series. In these days Sara always prioritised Shubman's cricket over their relationship and maintained her distance with him to not let him get distracted.

Shubman knew all her sacrifices but he didn't confront her because he felt like he himself was not in a great set of mind. His parents could easily sense the tension he had but his father never let him take all the pressure. He continued being with him through his every thick and thin performances.

It was this England series when Shubman scored a century after so many innings and had some very important knocks which were very crucial for the Indian team. When he scored the last century he looked at his father who seemed to be very proud of him. He looked at everyone. Each and every person who commented and criticised him for his form were clapping for him.

His heart ached to see Sara. It had been 4months since he last saw her in person and many days since he had a proper conversation with her even on phone. He realised her value in his life. He would not say that he had taken her for granted but he had neglected her because of his current state.

As soon as the series was over and the team reached the hotel he called Sara who picked it up in one go.

"Hii bubs. You did so well and I am soo proud of you. Finally the world could see why you are where you are right now. And I can't even describe Baba's reaction you know he was all praises for you during the whole series. I mean he was so happy. We were watching the match together. Say something no why are you so silent?"

"Umm maybe if my pretty girlfriend can let me speak then I will speak."

"Ohh ya ya speak I am listening."

"I love you Sara."

"I love you too bubs but speak about the series na. How you felt and how was it like me toh I felt it to be like a dream."

"I am sorry Sara."

"What why are you saying sorry?"

"Just because I felt so. And also can you come to London. I want to meet you very desperately. I will wait for you at your apartment."

"Yaa sure bubs but when?"

"Tomorrow night. Please don't say no I really need you."

"Okayy I will come. Is anything serious Shub?"

"No no I just want to meet. We will talk tomorrow night. I love you. Byee."

And with that he cut the call. Sara was hell confused but she decided to do whatever he says. She quickly booked her flight and told Arjun everything. She told her parents that she will be in London for some days and meet her friends and soon she was in her flight.

Shubman made the random plan since London had so many memories of them and it was very precious. He too quickly booked the flight and asked his parents for a vacation which they gladly accepted. He informed Shahneel about his meet with Sara and he too flew away to London.

Both reached London almost at the same time but Sara reached first. She unlocked her apartment and he inhaled deeply. It feels so good to be back.

She firstly went to her room and got fresh. After that she wore a pair of shorts and a tshirt of Shubman and began the cleaning work. She cleaned the whole apartment and it was not very hard since it was just a 1BHK apartment.