Stress.

Shubman's heart clenched looking at the scene in front of him. Ishan who was following Shubman pushed him aside as he was not responding and quickly reached Sara who was laying unconscious on the ground.

"Bhabhi Bhabhi..Sara bhabhi utho kya hua?"

He asked her shaking to wake her up but Sara never responded.

"Shubman this is not the time to stand still bhabhi ko utha mai gadi nikalta hu. Jaldi aa."

Shubman who was standing still at his place jerked up listening to his panicked voice. He quickly went and picked up Sara while Ishan took out the car. Once they sat in the car Shubman took her face in his hands.

"Sara.. Sara wake up. What happened baby? Please answer your Shub. Sara. Ishan dekh na yrr ye uth hi nahi rahi hai."

"Haa ha hospital aa raha hai. Bas do minute."

With Ishan's harsh driving they reached the hospital in a span of a few minutes and Sara was quickly taken away to get checked.

Shubman slumped on the chair outside the doctors room. His mind was still registering what had happened a few moments ago. Ishan who was equally shocked sat beside him.

"Ishan Sara."

"Shub look it will be alright. Shayad thakan ki wajah se unhe chakkar aa gaye honge."

"Toh woh uthi kyu nahi Ishan? Ha bol na. Uthna chahiye tha na usse."

Shubman whispered while streams of tears flowed from his eyes. Ishan hugged him.

"Shant hoja Bhai tujhe fever aa raha hai firse aise krega to bhabhi ko kaun sambhalega?"

Shubman was about to say something but Ishan shut him up and kept hugging him. Just then the doctors came out and Shubman stood up.

"Doctor what's the problem? Is she okay? Bolo na."

"Yes Mr Gill don't worry she has fainted because of continuous stress and over working. Still we will be running a CT scan just for precautionary purposes."

"But then why was she not waking up?"

"Mr Gill it happens sometimes when the patient is too much stressed about some issuess. You don't need to worry she will be up within an hour."

"Can we see her?"

"Yes you can buy please fill the form first."

The doctor took his leave while Shubman just sat on the chair holding his hair.

"Shubman tu ja bhabhi ke pass mai form fill krke aata hu."

"Hmm."

Ishan went away while one nurse came and took Shubman to Sara. Shubman sat on the side chair holding her hand while she lay there unconscious.

Without speaking a word Shubman just kept looking at her face. What is it that she has stressed so much about? These thoughts kept running in his mind.

His hand automatically went to her cheek and he kept caressing it. After a few minutes Ishan arrived with Sachin, Anjali and Arjun trailing behind him. Since it was the hospital under Sachin's trust they came to know about the incident.

"Sara."

All of them ran inside while Anjali quickly went and held Sara's face in her hands.

"Sara what happened baby? Get up see mumma is here."