Brawl.

"If my baby is done with crying toh apni Sara se baat krlo."

"Tum baat kro."

"Shub, please tell me what you are feeling."

"You don't have any fucking idea how scared I was when I was you unconscious on the floor. It was so heart clenching. And dare if you do that again I will never come back to you ever."

As he vented out his frustration she sighed, she knew this was coming their way.

"I am sorry I won't do it again. I promise."

"You can't even think of it next time sochne ka toh bhaad mai gaya."

"Okay baba I won't even think of it."

"I really love you Sara and I can't leave without you please don't do this to me."

"I won't."

As he hugged her again to his life she dropped some kisses on his head. Shubman was vulnerable to be honest. In the hospital he controlled himself because he knew everyone was present there and he never showed his weak side to anyone except Sara.

"Just please tell me what is it that you are stressing about?"

And here was the question she was most dreaded for. Her hold on him loosened while he just looked at her with some unknown emotions in his eyes.

"Shub it's late we will talk about this later and I was not taking any stress."

"No Sara you were. You haven't even ate anything since day before yesterday. I was ignoring it thinking you are on your periods and you don't want to eat but I should have asked. Shit."

"No no I used to eat at the event."

"Don't lie to me Sara. Please. Just tell me what is bothering you?"

"I told you no it's nothing please stop bothering me."

"Sara please. Don't hold it in yourself. Just let it out, I am here to support you no matter what baby. Please trust me."

"It's not about trust Shub and you know that. Don't make me face these allegations that I don't trust you and all."

Shubman was bewildered in the sudden change in her demeanor. She who was holding him like a baby was now pushing him away just because she didn't want to share her worries. And upon that she was saying that he was making allegations on her.

"Sara you know I did not mean it like that. I am saying you can confide your secrets in me. We are life partners baby and we have to share everything. Please."

"Tumhe ek baar bola toh samajh nahi ata. Maine kaha na mujhe nahi share Krna toh nahi krna."

She shouted upon his constant pestering while he breathed deep. This was getting on his nerves but he had to stay calm. She was not well and even he was not. His body was aching and his head throbbed like someone was knocking it with a hammer.

"Hey shh okay I won't pester you anymore but please calm down. I won't ask.I am sorry."

"Shub please go away I am very tired and I want to sleep. It's already 3 now."

Shubman looked at her hurt, he had already warned her to never push him away whatever may happen she will never push him away and she did exactly the same.

Sara could see the hurt in his eyes but she didn't go to him cause she knew if she does she will break down. Shubman stood up and taking his pillow he laid down on the couch present in the room.

Due to tiredness and bodyache he slept early while Sara just kept looking at his back. Once it was confirmed that he slept Sara's tears made their way out of her eyes.

She got up and checked his fever which was again increasing. Even though her head too was throbbing she brought cold stripes and kept them on his head.

Atlast when his fever was done she covered him with a blanket and then went to bed to sleep in the wee hours of morning.

Next morning when it was very late almost near lunch time Anjali decided to knock their door only to see Shubman opening it.

"Good morning beta, how are you feeling now?"

"I am fine maa. Fever is gone now."

He said trying to smile but she could see it was not his usual one.

"Good. And Sara? Uthi nahi kya?"

"Nahi maa. Abhi so rahi hai. Maa actually mujhe bohot jaroori kaam aa gaya hai aap please Sara ko utha dena and lunch kradena. Woh tantrums dikhaegi par uski ek mat sunna. Aur haa uska khayal rakhna."

Anjali smiled sensing his care. She was her mother and yet he was telling her how to take care of Sara. Her heart swelled with happiness knowing that her daughter was in safe hands.

"Beta tum chinta mat kro. Aur tum bhi breakfast krlo."

"Nahi maa please mujhe bhook nahi hai aur agar lagi toh mai bahar kha lunga."

He said and hurriedly left the house. Anjali frowned but keeping her thoughts aside she went to wake up Sara.

As Sara woke up she scanned the room searching for any of his trace but there was none.

"Maa Shub kaha hai?"

"Aree woh Shubman ko kuch jaroori kaam aaya hai so wo waha gaya hai aur tum chalo I will help you get ready."

Sara's heart dropped knowing he was ignoring her because of their encounter last night and she sighed. But not to let Anjali know about their worries she plastered a smile on her face and obliged to whatever she said.

Day turned into night but Shubman never came back.

"Maa aap please Arjun ko phone kro na pucho Shubman uske saath hai kya? Mai Ishaan se puchti hu."

"Tu chinta mat kr Sara mai puchti hu."

As Sara ringed Ishan, she heard Shubman's voice but it became silent in a second.

"Hello Ishan. Is Shubman with you? Please tell him to come back I am worried."

"Uhmm bhabhi yes he is with me but he is not coming back. He will stay with me for the night and tomorrow early morning we have our flight to Sri Lanka for the ODI series so he will be flying from here only."

"What why didn't he inform me?"

"Bhabhi woh aaj hi decide hua hai team toh nahi bata paya shayad aap tension mat lo mai usko sambhal lunga."

"Ishan usse phone do na baat karni hai."

"Uhm bhabhi woh toh washroom gaya hai aap kal baat kr lena. Abhi mai rakhta hu bohot packing baki hai."

"Par Ishan uske kapde uske liye toh ghar aayega na?"

"Nahi bhabhi mere kapde le lega. Abhi bye and sorry bhabhi."

He whispered the last portion only for her to hear and cut the call. Sara looked at the phone, her eyes moist. Anjali who had heard Ishan just patted Sara's head and asked her to go sleep.

As Sara again turned her phone on her wallpaper flashed infront of her eyes. Her and Shubman were making a heart with their hands and they were smiling freely without caring about the world.

As more tears made way out of her eyes she tiredly laid down on the couch and kept looking at their picture. Tiredness crept in and she slept in the living room.
_________________________________
Disclaimer This story is just a fanfiction and nothing related to personal life of our leads.

I kept adding masala in their conversation. Never letting them speak maturely🫣😂😂.
But I hope you are liking the plot.

Please vote, comment and follow. Next chapter after 100+ votes. I did update as soon as it was 100+, so please don't say that I am late😭

Thank you.

🫧💗