Laneige.

Shahneel and Sara sat in the living room discussing some newly launched designs, and gossiping about whatever was happening in the world while Shubman had gone to practice at the cricket ground.

"Sara what have you thought about your honeymoon?"

Her cheeks flushed red, she and even Shubman had never talked about this. But what was there to get shy she didn't know but still she got shy.

"Shahneel kya bol rahi ho mummy papa hai ghar mai?"

"Aree they are on the upper floor common tell me na."

She sighed, and leaned back looking at the tv.

"I don't know we have never talked about this."

"What? Ohh you guys are so boring."

"It's not that after our marriage it was the world cup and even though Shub was not in the squad he had to travel. And then this series. And then tomorrow we are leaving for Mumbai. We just didn't get any time to discuss this honeymoon thing."

"Acha tell me you guys will take one day for your brand endorsement and then one day you will spend with your family. After that Shub is free for almost a month. Why don't guys plan your honeymoon now?"

"Waise idea is not bad. I will talk to Shub."

"Yess. After you come I will take you for shopping. We are gonna buy lots of clothes and ofcourse sexy outfits for you."

"Shahneelll.."

"Aree what is there to be shy about. Whole world knows what married guys do and even people who date."

"Aree aise nahi bolte."

"Aww my bhabhi getting shy."

"Acha let your time come."

Shahneel choked on her breath and Sara laughed.

"Acha tell me na, are you seeing someone?"

Shahneel blushed as Sara nudged her shoulder.

"You are blushing that means you are seeing someone right?"

"I am but I am not sure about him yet."

"It's okay take your time but I want all the spice you know."

"Ofcourse who else I will share it with."

They both continued talking and teasing each other when Shubman came back from the training all sweaty.

He hugged Sara from the back and dropped a kiss on her head. When he went to hug Shahneel she pushed him away.

"Eww Shub go away you are all sweaty."

"Dekha. Yahi farak hota hai biwi aur behen mai."

"Chup kr gadhe. Tere diaper change kiye hai bachpan mai maine."

"Diii. Kya bol rahe ho yrr. Biwi hai meri saamne thodi to ijjat rakho."

Sara laughed at the teasing camaraderie between the duo and went in the kitchen leaving them alone since she was craving for some coffee.

"Sara one for me too please."

She smiled, this has become their routine. He will ask her for coffee everytime she makes one for herself. He was not very fond of coffee from the start but just to not let her drink it alone he gave her company.

She was so glad she found Shubman and he came in her life like a blessing. She poured the hot piping coffees in the cups and giving Shahneel a smile she went up.