Love.

"Alysha you won't believe what just happened. Oh my godd Shubman proposed me like he really did and I said yes. He was so cute there you know."

"Oh my godd Sara I am so happyfor you. Teri kismat ko manna padega ha. So happy babe. Keep smiling like this always and ha if he ever does anything bad then just tell me and after that it's going to be me and him."

"Don't worry Alysha ofcourse I will tell you but I don't think he will do something like that. And oh yeah we have decided to keep this a private affair he doesn't want me to get included in the trollings and all you know."

"Aww it's so sweet of him man when are you going to make us meet?"

"Soon Al even I don't know when I am going to see him next he has matches lines up ahead."

"It's okay I will meet later now let's go the whole stadium is gone except for the players and only we are remaining."

Sara's O V:

After I and Alysha left the stadium we reached our hotel and I just plumped on the bed. What a day it was. I have never felt this happy before. Thank you Shubh for coming in my life.

Alysha came in the room and asked me to come for the dinner. So I got fresh and went with her to have dinner. South African food is delicious man and there are many more things to explore here.

Soon we were done with our dinner and were going back and that's when I received a call from Shubman.

Alysha laughed at me and I blushed. Ofcourse I only had one thing to do and it is blush. I scoffed at her.

"Ok ok don't get angry I am going enjoy your time with jijaji."

She ran with that and I laughed. Ohh he was calling.

"Ohh hi were you busy?"

"No Shubh it was just Alysha she was teasing me."

"She was teasing you by my name right?"

"Ofcourse what else she can tease me with."

"Aree it's their janmasiddha adhikar to tease their friends."

"Ohh already learning Marathi and all ha. I am impressed."

"Ab kya kare girlfriend Mumbai wali ho toh sikhna padta hai."

"You are so cute Shubh."

And ya I knew he would be blushing with his cute dimples.

"So had your dinner?"

"Ya I had it you?"

"No yar there was a team meeting and then it got late so I skipped. I just kicked Ishan out of here because I had to talk to you."

"You can't skip the dinner Shubh. Order something light you were running half the day. It's not good."

"Ok madam anything else."

"No, did you tell Ishan about us?"

"Ya I just shared with him and no one else I can't afford them teasing me."

"Aree why will they tease you?"

"Ohh madam you don't know them they will kill me with their teasings."

"Haha..I can still see you sitting with your head down and all others laughing at you."

"Oh so you have fun laughing at your boyfriend's expense."