News.

Shubman woke up with a crazy headache but seemed like he had no time to rest. Today was a one day match against New Zealand at Wankhede and he had to go for practice early.

He looked at Sara who was still sleeping with her mouth open and her hand holding her two month old baby bump. Oh how cute she looked, he chuckled.

Going near her he closed her mouth but she opened it again. His smile widened and he closed it again only for her to open up again.

He went more down and kissed her baby bump, it was not very visible yet but one could still see the difference between earlier Sara and now how she looked.

"Hi baby, good morning. Dada here, today is a very important match for your dada hmm and I am so glad that you're gonna be there to cheer for me. I can't wait to hold you in my arms. Love you but a little less than your mumma."

He again dropped a kiss on her bump, the talking was a part of his early morning routine. He felt connected to the baby in that way. Not having the heart to leave them in the bed he laid there for a few more minutes but later had to get up.

When he came out after having a bath and wearing his practice jersey he saw that she was awake and looking at him. He gave her a bright smile.

"Good morning baby."

"Which baby? Me or the real baby?"

"Ofcourse you baby, you are my first baby."

"Ohh and how will I get to know you are calling which baby?"

"Uh mm I will tell you that. For now,get up lazy ass I need to rush to the practice but I can't unless you have your breakfast."

"Uhmm don't worry about me I will have it and then I will join you at 5 at the stadium."

"Okay but I still don't trust you on this so I will ask Meera didi to look after you and if she tells me that you missed your breakfast or lunch I won't leave you."

As soon as he said this he saw tears in her eyes which panicked him and he quickly got to her.

"What happened baby? Why are you crying?"

"You don't trust me for our baby? And you are being too strict."

"Sara."

He sighed, this was the 20th time she was saying this and yet he decided to answer her calmly.

"What?"

"Sara baby please, I trust you with my life baby then how can I not trust you with our baby? It's just that I am worried. The doctors have strictly asked you not to skip any meal and meds and that is the reason I am being strict yet I complete each n every demand of you. If you still feel I am strict I am sorry baby I will try to be less harsh on you."

Sara hugged him pulling him closer while he smiled.

"No I am sorry it's just I am craving some tasty food and I don't even want to let you go but I know it's important so you should go."

"Ok let's do one thing you come with me right now I will make you have some tasty food and also we can meet others and tell them about this little bundle growing in your stomach. Hmm how does it sound?"

"Sounds perfect. I will get ready fast."

Shubman nodded his head and helped her get down and also get ready. Soon Sara was ready in a co-ord set with only a little very little bump showing.

"I am looking so beautiful."

She said looking in the mirror while Shubman who had rested his chin on her shoulder back hugging her smiled.

"Yes so beautiful. Just like mine."

She blushed, even though her hormones were not at peak and she didn't have mood swings yet she still was feeling high on emotions. She would become soo happy whenever Shubman or the other family members would praise her and their baby.

"Let's go now we are already late Rohit Bhai will kill me."

"Hmm."

When Shubman and Sara reached the dressing room he knocked the door as he did not want Sara to see any of them naked. Asking her wait outside he went inside and asked everyone to wear their clothes.

And then called Sara in who walked slowly yet gracefully. Shubman held her hand and made her seat.

"Ok guys to break the silence I will speak. Me and Sara have something to share with you guys."

Shubman said diverting everyone's attention towards him. Sara held his hand and smiled.

Rohit: Aree tum dono ek dusre ko dekh ke badme hasna pehle baat bolo ek toh ye woh hajam nahi hota.

Ishan: kya hajam nahi hota bhaiyya?

Rohit: Aree wahi woh kya bolte hai? Pata nahi chod.

Rahul: Guys please keep your mouth shut. They want to talk something.

Virat: aree ab bolo bhi itna kya suspense bana rahe ho?

Shubman sighed, this was a really chaotic group but right now he should stay calm.

Sara: All bhaiyyas please keep shut. Me and Shubman wanted to say that you..you guys..uhh Shubman you tell them.

Jadeja: Dekho inka fir chalu ho gaya. Shubman tu bata Bhai.

Ishan: Ab chalo bhi bhabhi itna kya sharmana bol do na.

Shubman: Uhh guys we.. are going to be next Virat and Anushka.

Virat: Ohh kake mujhe pata hai sab tuzhe mujhse compare krte hai aur tu banega bhi par Anu kidhar se aayi bich mai?

Shubman: Uhh bhaiyyas mera matlab woh nahi tha ye tha ki mai pregnant hai.

He said in one breath and shut his eyes tight while Sara hit her head.

Ishan: Hai maa mataji! Shubman tum aisa kaise kar sakte ho? Tumne bhabhi ji ko dhokha diya hai hume tumse ye ummed nahi thi.

He received a tight hit on his head from Virat and winced in pain.

Rahul: Shub tu jo bola woh kuch samajh nahi aaya bhai thik se bol.

Sara: Uhh me and I..I mean me and Shubman ie we are pregnant.

She spoke and sighed, while Shubman looked at everyone's faces which were blank. After a minute he could see everyone running at him from different directions.

His instincts kicked in and he made Sara sit again while just at that moment everyone pounced on him laughing while he too tried to hug everyone smiling wide.

Virat: oyee kya changi good news sunayi hai tune kake love you.

One by one everyone congratulated both of them and lastly Ishan came. He hugged Shubman keeping his head on his chest.

Ishan: Bhai I know tu mujhse tabhi juda ho gaya tha jab teri bhabhi se shaadi hui par phir bhi mai tujhse utna hi pyaar krta raha jitna pehle krta tha par ab nahi. Bas! Ab mera saara pyaar mere bhaanje ko jayega tu jaye bhaad mai.

He suddenly broke the hug and hugged Sara while everyone kept laughing at his drama.
____________________________________
Disclaimer: This story is just a fanfiction and nothing related to personal life of our leads.

Hello guys, I am totally well now. Though I have to go for rounds to the doctor. I hope everyone missed me, so here I am.

How did you like the chapter? Please tell me. Don't disappoint me guys please, I keep very high hopes from you. I would really appreciate it you guys get it 100+ votes without me telling you to do so and also very very less people comment which I hate so it's a request please vote and comment and also follow.

Thank you.

🫧💗