Cliffhanger.

3 months later

Sara stood in her balcony looking at the wide sky which was covered with the morning red hue. The cold wind struck her face like a second skin. She glanced at their bed where Shubman laid down, pale.

He had a fever from last night and right now he looked so pale that her heart clenched at his sight. She went near him and changed the cold strip which was again hot now. She called in the hospital but it was still very early in the morning and no doctors were available.

"Sara.."

"Yes bubs. I am here, tell me what you want?"

"Paani."

Shubman whispered in his weak voice. Sara quickly got up and took some water for him making him drink it.

"Bas. I want to get up and sit."

"No Shub you have a very high fever you must rest."

"I will buy please let me sit up my back hurts so much because of sleeping for so long."

Sara sighed, she helped him sit up and made him comfortable by adding pillows behind his back. Shubman gave her a smile.

"I am sorry meri wajah se itni takleef ho rahi hai."

"Shut up you idiot."

Shubman laughed, even in pain he always teased her only to get her angry pout which he would kiss right away.

"You have to attend the program today no?"

"Yes I do but I am cancelling it."

"Aree kyu?"

"Because you are not well."

"Sara."

"Shubman."

Shubman gave her a smile, asking her to come closer to him. She rested herself on his chest while he held her close.

"You should go. I can take care of myself and it's just a matter of 4-5 hours."

"But you aren't well aur agar tumhe koi cheez chahiye ho to woh kaise loge? Kal dekha tha maine kaise thik se chala bhi nahi ja raha tha. Upar se hum Mumbai shift ho gaye yaha to mumma bhi nahi hai tumhara dhyaan rakhne."

"Sara please don't worry about me so much. Mai mai Ishan ya Virat Bhai ko bula lunga yaha aur tum jab Tak nahi aati tab tak woh yaha rahenge."

"Thik hai stubborn head. Mai khana bana ke jaungi sirf ghar ka khana khana I won't tolerate any outside food for you today aur agar kiya toh fir tum ho aur mai hu."

Sara warned him showing her finger and he suppressed his smile, even in anger she looked so cute just like a baby.

"Ok meri maa nahi khaunga bahar ka."

"Good abhi chalo I will help you with bath and all."

"Ohhh."

"Aeyy only bath I said no badmaashi."

"Okie."

Shubman pouted looking at her which she just slapped away making him pout more. Sara laughed and went away to get the bath ready for him.

Once Shubman was ready Sara helped him get down the stairs after herself getting readyand made him lie down on the couch. She quickly made some food for Shubman and also Ishan since he was coming here to be with Shubman.

After everything was done she went near him, he was watching old cricket innings of Virat and Sachin. Sara smiled, she had never ever seen a day in their life when Shubman wouldn't watch at least one innings of them since they were together.

"Shub it's all done, I will leave now Ishan will be here in two minutes so I will leave the door open. Hmm."

"Yes I got it."

Sara shaking her head decided to leave since she knew he is not gonna move his head away from their batting. But just as Shubman realised she was leaving he called her.

"Hey come here. Atleast say a proper goodbye."

"Maine to bola tha tumhara dhyaan nahi tha."

Shubman held her hand pulling her face down to his and kissed her lips. Sara held the side handle for support and let him kiss her as he wanted.

"Uhh uhh love birds time to stop cause the third wheel is here."

Their kiss abruptly broke as they sensed the voice of the intruder. Shubman rolled his eyes upon the disturbance while Sara just blushed but hugged Ishan as he made his way towards them.

"Hi Ishan, thank you for being here."

"Aree bhabhi apni Jaan ke liye kuch bhi chalega."

"Haha Ishan you're too funny. But anyways I will take a leave now, also I am warning you no outside food. And agar Shub ka fever badh jaye to give me a call okay?"

"Aye aye captain."

Sara took their leave and Shubman again laid down on the couch while Ishan made himself comfortable on the side couch.

"Aur mere Bhai bada romantic hai yrr tu toh."

"Haa ha Ishan aise toh bol raha hai jaise tujhe pata hi na ho."

"Haa Bhai pata hai 1 month to tumlog apna honeymoon hi mana rahe the."

"Jalta kyu hai tu bhi mana le honeymoon."

"Kaise bhai shaadi kaha hui hai?"

"Toh krle shaadi."

"Bhai yrr Aditi manegi ya nahi pata nahi mujhko."

"Pagal wagal hai kya? Chaar saale se saath ho tu ekbar propose to krde."

"Thik hai yrr waise bhi mummy mujhse puch rahi thi shaadi ka. Beta 29 ka ho gaya hai tu shaadi kab krega?"

"Dekho toh aunty sahi keh rahi thi."

"Ha ha samajh gaya Aditi ka birthday aa raha hai krdumga. Waise tu bata ye fever kaise aaya?"

"Pata nahi yrr jab se woh England ke tour se wapas aaya hu sar dard kr raha tha aur kal raat fever aa gaya."

"Hmm chal let ja mai dekhta hu fever kitna hai."

"Abhi nahi hai jyaada. Chod na chal fifa khelte hai."

As the time went by Shubman realised that it was very late and Sara was not back yet. He called her but her phone was not reachable.

"Ishan Sara abhi tak nahi aayi yrr 8 baj Gaye woh 5 ko aane wali thi."

"Bhai tu chinta mat kr shayad kahi fas gayi hogi. Aa jayegi. Aur tu abhi let ja tera fever fir se badh raha hai."

"Nahi yrr Ishan. Chal na hum jaake dekhte hai kaha reh gyi."

Even after Ishan making him understand that she will come back 100 times Shubman was not ready to understand. Finally giving up Ishan decided to go and find Sara.

"Dekh maine kaha tha ab tak hum Sara ke pass pohoch bhi gaye hote."

"Haa mere baap ho gyi galti ab chale."

Shubman nodded and they both made their way out. Shubman instructed Ishan about Sara's program venue and they reached. Just as Shubman went in his breath got stuck looking at the scene infront of him.
_________________________________
Disclaimer: This story is just a fanfiction and nothing related to the personal life of our leads.

Hahaha, cliffhanger but I love to get your reactions so this. And also I hope you like this part, please keep your response the same which you did on the previous one.

Also as some of you guys already noticed we have started another story called Frenemies! I promise it will be a good story, hope you guys check it out. I will be glad. Also the first part is already out you can guys can check and vote, comment and follow me.

Thank you.

🫧💗