Solace.

The next day was spent in Sara's house enjoying themselves. Though Sara felt a bit unwell she didn't let anyone notice it. Even though Shubman guessed it she just brushed it off masking his concern as overthinking.

The plan to go back to Punjab was cancelled as it would be too hectic for them to first go to Punjab then back again to Mumbai and then Mauritius, their honeymoon destination.

Shahneel was t upset yet she understood their pleas. They decided to spend their next three days in their Mumbai house before their f redd.

Sara laid on the couch, weariness visible on her face. Shubman sat beside her and stroked her hand.

"Sara you are looking exhausted. Let's go visit a doctor."

"No Shub I am okay. And waise bhi it's pouring heavily it's not safe."

"At least tell me what's happening to you?"

"Nothing baba I am just tired due to constant travelling."

"We will postpone the honeymoon."

"Noo. There are three days and I am sure I will be all sorted till then. I just wish to rest right now."

Shubman sighed, he picked her up and helped her change. Sara just leaned on him for comfort and he held her close providing her the needed.

The next morning Shubman was the first one to wake up. He slowly slid himself out of her tight grip and dropping a kiss on her head he kick started his day.

The main task was to make healthy food for Sara. The rain was still there so he couldn't order anything and decided on making it himself.

Though he knew how to make some dishes he still contacted his mother and she gave her recipe and helped him online. At last Shubman was ready with some light poha and ginger tea for her.

He bid farewell to his mother who was quite happy with the way Shubman was taking care of Sara. He dropped the food on the side table and sat beside her gently trying to wake her up.

Being a light sleeper she got up quickly and he asked her to get fresh. Once she came back he handed her breakfast.

"This is so delicious bubs. Thank you for doing this for me."

"You are my wife darling it's my duty to take care of you."

"But how did you cook this?"

"I called Mummy. She helped with the ingredients and all."

"Ohh won't you have it?"

She asked forwarding one of her spoon to him and he had it. It was tasty, well he got to know that he could make food. Now Ishan and Virat won't tease him regarding his dependence on his mother and Sara for food.

They both completed the breakfast and decided to watch TV. Sara still not having the heart to bath decided to drop the idea for today. She slipped herself in one of Shubman's shirt and simple wide leg shorts.

Her outfit screamed comfort and she grinned at her sight. Just what she needed on a lazy day. Shubman arranged some snacks for them and she soon joined him.

As she snuggled in his arms he pulled her more closer and a sense of tranquility washed over her. She relaxed herself in his arms and they watched the movie.

In the midst the doorbell rang and they both wondered who could be here? Shubman asked her to stay back and he went to open the door only to reveal Virat with his kids and Anushka standing there having a sheepish smile on their faces.