Goals.

The evening came quickly and Sara got ready in a pale green coloured sharara set and her hair were braided with beads in it. In all she looked heavenly.

Till afternoon even Aditi had arrived and she was helping Sara to get ready. When Sara was finally ready and she looked at her three best friends.

"Thank you so much guyss. I look heavenly right now. Khud ki tareef khud hi kar rahi hu par dikh bhi to Rahi hu acchi."

She said laughing and the three girls joined her.

Aditi: kya Sara ab tu hume thank you bolegi?

Alysha: Aur nahi to kya. Mera to kabse sapna tha ki Sara kab jiju se shaadi karegi finally kr rahi hai.

Vedika: Guys if you don't know Hume bhi ready hona hai aur neeche bhi jana hai.

They all quickly packed up the things and then went away in their rooms to get ready. Now the thing is Sara could have hired a make up artist for herself but she didn't want much make up on her face. She was naturally very glowy and it seemed like she didn't even need makeup but thoda to krna hi padta hai. Though there would be a make up artist on her wedding day.

When they were gone Sara again looked at herself in the mirror and sighed. She was getting married. She was glad about that but she needed some alone time and this was the perfect time. She went and sat on the bed folding her legs.

The fact that she has to leave her family behind was troubling her since  yesterday. How could she. Earlier she was in London due to her studies and now when she finally got time with her family again she has to go away. Why always girls have to go.

Busy in her thoughts Sara couldn't hear the door being knocked so the person walked in to see her lost in thoughts.

Sachin sat beside her on the bed and that's when she felt his presence.

"Baba."

"Yes baba ki jaan."

Immediately her eyes began watering and she hugged him. Sachin smiled and held her close to his heart. Sara didn't cry but some tears fell. Sachin made her look at him and gently wiped away her tears.

"Baba ki jaan aise roti nahi hai. Baba ko bura lagta hai."

"Mujhe nahi Jana aapko chodke."

"You are not going away Sara."

"Par phir bhi."

"Look at me baby."

Sara looked at Sachin and he smiled. She looked so beautiful. Her big eyes which was tears but were still shining. She was delicate and he had handled her like a princess since her birth.

"You are not going away. You are just going to add one more family to call yours. And moreover we never said you cannot come back to meet us. You know it's your home."

Sara hugged him tightly and he kissed her head. This was witnessed by her mother and her brother who wiped their own tears and then went away without disturbing the father daughter session.

"Ab chale neeche tumhara majnu wait kar raha hai."

"Babaaa."

She said while blushing and he laughed. She held his hand and they both went down locking the door hand in hand. When she went down she saw the whole atmosphere bustling with energy waiting for the bride to come and start the ceremony.

Sara was led to her seat by Sachin and they all had a mini photo session. She clicked photos with everyone. Her parents, Shub's parents, her friends, all the ICT members and lastly with Shubman who never looked at the camera but only at her face.