Marriage!?

Next day Shubman and Sara spent together and in the evening they went back to spend time with their family. Today was the last day of Sara here, she would be going back to Mumbai and Shubman as always again with the team for the next matches.

Currently Shubman was taking Sara out as she had her flight late at night and they had only this day in hand before meeting again which was going to be after a long time.

"Shubman atleast tell me where you are taking me?"

"Have some patience na yrr I am sure you will love it."

"If you say so but it better be good. I had promised aunty and Shahneel to spend the day with them but you forced me to come with you."

Shubman chose to stay silent. Even though he was very happy that Sara had developed such a great bond with his family but somewhere he wanted all her time. Was he being selfish? Yes.
In love people tend to do so right?

Soon at one point Shubman stopped the car and Sara looked outside to see the same farmhouse where they had spent their anniversary.

"Let's go my lady."

Sara noticed Shubman on her door of the car extending his hand for her to hold it. She smiled and gave him her hand.

Shubman started walking and just when they stepped in the farmhouse song started playing.

Ek ajnabi haseena se yu mulakat ho gayi, phir kya hua ye na pucho kuch aisi baat ho gayi.

Sara smiled to her fullest. This was her favourite song of all time. She was a big fan of old songs.

"How did the song play and are we not alone?"

"Yes we are not alone only Jugnu but don't worry he can't see us."

"Ok but why songs and what are you even upto?"

"Kitni bakbak krti ho yrr chalo na sirf."

Sara followed Shubman's lead and soon she could see a beautiful setup in the farm on the backside of the farmhouse. There was a shade which would protect them from the sun but above all the set up which he had made was breathtaking.

She found herself standing in the middle of a sunflower field which was filled with fresh sunflower standing tall. There was a table and two chairs for them to sit.

The song was still playing but as soon as Shubman made her sit the song changed.

Tera mujhse hai pehle ka nata koi yuhi nahi Dil lubhata koi, jaane tu ya jaane na maane tu ya maane na.

"Sara this all must be so confusing for you right now I know but I hope you get that this is a date planned for us by me."

"Yes I get it and I really love it. I really love it soo much."

"My pleasure."

"But how are all my favourite songs getting played?"

"I told you Jugnu I have assigned him the correct timings for the songs and about your favourites your boyfriend knows you a little too well. I know you have always adored the old school stories so here for you, all your favourite retro songs and this retro set up."

"I love you Shubman."

Sara spoke with tears in her eyes. She had never in her life thought that she would meet someone who would complete all her wishes like this.

"I love you too Sara. I have never told you this but thank you for coming in my life, my life which was a mess before you has  completely changed since you came. You handled me and my tantrums so well. You bonded with my family so well. You gelled up with my friends so greatly that they have only one name in their mouth Sara Bhabhi."