Adventures.

"Sara don't you think this is too scary. It's jungle yarr koi to aakar Hume kha jayega aur pata bhi nahi chalega."

"Khaane do life ka maza kab Lena seekhoge?"

"Ha phir kal headline aayegi..SHUBMAN GILL WITH HIS ALL TIME RUMOURED GIRLFRIEND SARA TENDULKAR, THR DAUGHTER OF SACHIN TENDULKAR FOUND DEAD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE JUNGLE."

Sara stopped walking and kept her hands on her hips while looking at him.

"Ho Gaya tumhara? Ya aur kuch baaki hai?"

"Sara yrr I wanted to spend time with you aur tum mujhe jungle ghumane le aayi. Ye to mai aise bhi karta hu rehta hu na bahar countries Mai jaane pr."

"Shub please trust me baby..this is Mumbai and I know my Mumbai better than you. So just shut your mouth and come with me or else I will leave you and go."

"Accha sorry sorry is jungle mai kaha akela ghumunga koi jaanwar aakar kha jayega usse accha tumhare saath chalu."

"You better walk fast now it's just a few steps away."

Shubman kept a finger on his mouth indicating that he will not speak now and Sara suppressed her smile. He was looking like a kid but just that he 6ft.

Sara started walking again and she held her hand out for Shubman to follow just like a mother does to her child. Shubman smiled wide and held her hand.

Sara continued walking while holding his hand and soon Shubman could hear the sound of water. He looked confused but nonetheless followed Sara and soon he was standing at the most beautiful place he has ever seen.

Sara looked at Shubman while smiling but he was lost. Lost in that beautiful waterfall and that pretty lake and the greenary beside with fireflies lighting the whole area. He was dumbstruck with the view.

Shubman looked at Sara and she nodded her head.

"I told you right it will be worth it. Isn't it beautiful?"

"You call this just beautiful you know this is heaven. I have never been to any place more amazing than this. Than you for bringing me here. But how do you even know this place?"

"Aise hi I was just roaming around here and then I found out about this. Nobody knows this place except me and you know what I have bought this place long back with my own money. This belongs to us now."

"I will get angry later that what were you doing this far and that too alone but I am soo happy to see this place and the fact that I am the only one who knows that you bought this place makes me a little no no very very happy."

"Ofcourse Shubman you are my world now. I used to come here whenever I would feel low. Come na we will sit."

Shubman and Sara near the lake dipping their legs in the water. Sara had already changed her dress with a tshirt and a jeans since she always carried change with her in case of uncertain situations.

Shubman held her hand and kissed it. He pulled her closer and she kept her head on his lap. His hands stroked her beautiful black hair and the other rested on her stomach entwined with hers.

"You know, when I had just completed my BSc and came back to India to plan about what to do next I had a fight with Baba. He didn't want me too go back to London again because he used to miss me a lot. He didn't want me to go back but I had to. Even I didn't have the heart to leave my home and stay alone in London but I had no other choice. I cried a lot that day and then went away taking my car in anger. And you then what happens next I met with a accident. Baba was so devastated. I was too angry on myself because Baba kept blaming himself for my condition and then I found this place. I had gone out to seek solace and see what God granted me. Since then there was no looking back. I got back to Baba and made him understand everything. This place gave me that little piece of head which was missing in me because I was not ready to understand Baba. I talked very rudely with him but this place made me understand Baba's importance in my life."