More love.

In all these days the media pages and each n every page which had covered the World Cup drama between Shubman and Sara were still shipping them together. Shubman didn't have much time to read all the comments but Sara used to read it and she found it extremely cute.

When both of them came to London day before yesterday, they were busy with only lovemaking and make each other feel loved. So today they were sitting cozily on the bed with a single blanket wrapped around them.

"You know many people already ship us together."

"Ya I know baby."

"Soo do you want to read some comments."

"No Sara even if many people ship us there are many who even spread negativity about us and I don't want to let us fall in that negativity right now."

"Aree please na we will read only the positive ones. Pretty please."

She made a puppy face to which he had to agree and he nodded at her. She smiled and quickly grabbed her phone.

' Aww guyss already being a shipper of ShubSara.'

'They are so cute.'

'No wonder Sachin sir is doing great because of Shubman's care.'

'Shubman Bhai getting to see each and every thing black.'

'Humari Bhabhi kaisi ho Sara Bhabhi jaisi ho.'

'We know everything and every background. Hehe.'

Shubman and Sara kept reading and sometimes they would laugh while sometimes they would smile whole heartedly.

"These people are crazy no? How do they even start all such things."

"Ya man I think even our family doesn't know about us this much."

Sara kept her phone aside and faced him. She kissed his cheek and he smiled.

"Thank you for coming in my life bubs. You don't know but you have joined the remaining pieces of my heart which were craving love and you fulfilled them with your crazy amount of love."

"Stop buttering me Sara. You know I won't get impressed."

"Really? Then what should I do to make you impressed Mr self obsessed?"

"You know that don't you?"

Sara laughed when he tickled her and fell on him while laughing.

"Bass bass please stop. It's hurting now."

"Ya I am sorry."

"It's okay."

She smiled mischievously and tried tickling him but he didn't laugh.

"What don't you feel ticklish?"

"No madam I don't hahaha."

"What Shubman this is unfair."

"Aree what unfair ask Shahneel even she used to get irritated because I don't feel ticklish. How is it my fault?"

"Yes it's your fault. Huh!"

"Acha common you were going to do something to impress me."

"No I wasn't."

"Aree you were. Ok I will impress you then."

He directly landed his lips on her neck and kissed her neck like crazy. She clutched his hands which were resting on her stomach and leaned back on him while he kept kissing her.