Family.

After Sara went back to Mumbai Shubman fled away to New Zealand for the next test series. This was one hell important series as they have a test championship next year.

Sara didn't reveal about his proposal to her family since she and Shubman wanted to do so together. She was busy in her life since she had signed up for many ads before coming to meet Shubman.

Shubman played some very important knocks in this test series too leading team India for the victory.

Today was the teams last day here, they were flying back tomorrow to India and Shubman wanted to reveal about his plan of marriage to the team today only as everyone will get busy with their families once they reach India.

They had gathered in the team hotel for dinner when Shubman got up rubbing his hands nervously. Everyone looked at him confused as to why was he leaving his food half way.

Shubman nervously smiled. Others gave him a mocking smile making him more nervous.

Virat: Ohh kaka khada kyu hai khana kha na.

Ishan: Ha na aur tuzhko itne full AC mai paseena kyu aa raha hai. Dekh Shub chatne ko mat boliyo mai na krunga.

Rohit: Chup kr Ishan Ritika ne sun liya to maaregi tuzhe itni gande baate krne ke liye.

Ritika: Rohit did you say something related to me?

Rohit: Me? No no how can I?

Bumrah: Aree yrr topic Shub ka tha na tum kaha se bich mai aa gaye.

Shubman: Thank you bhaiyya. Guys I..mujhe kuch kehna tha.

Virat: Pata hai isliye hi khada hai aage bol.

Shubman: Bhaiyya kaise batau.. hehe.

Ishan: Thik hai mat bata. Sab khana Khao.

Ritika: Ishan thodi der chup nahi reh sakte Shub tum bolo.

Shubman: Bhaiyyas and all bhabhis present here I want to announce something which is gonna be quite surprising but listen to me fully first.

Everyone nodded their heads like kids sensing his serious voice and their ears perked up.

Shubman: I am going to marry.

Ishan: Bas itni si baat ke liye itna time...kyaaaa????

Ishan received a slap from Shreyash who was sitting beside him because he screamed soo loud.

Kyaaa??

Came again, the reaction of everyone when they finally registered what he said. Shubman again smiled very nervously scratching the back of his head and sweating loads. He didn't even know why was he so nervous, it's not like they were gonna eat him but he forgot sure wished to see them all happy regarding his decision. After all they were his second family.

Shubman: Yes you heard it right. I am getting married.

Sky: Par ladki kaun hai?

Shubman: kya bhaiyya aise kya puch rahe ho aapko pata to hai kaun hai.

Ishan: Sara kept alawa koi hoga to tu pitega.

Shubman: Ishan obviously Sara hai bhai.

Soon everyone pounced on him for a hug, congratulating him. But in all this Shubman noticed that Virat and Rohit had not said a single word. He pushed everyone aside and went towards them.

He kneeled infront of them and asked in his cute voice.

"Kya hua bhaiyya aap dono kuch bol kyu nahi rahe?"