Cooking*

As the morning sun shined bright on their faces, Sara snuggled in him soaking his warmth in her. Her eyes fluttered open as she remembered tomorrow is his birthday and she wishes to celebrate it like never before and he should remember it all his life but there was still time.

Shubman was turning 26 tomorrow, hmm she thought of 26 gifts which she could gift him. Lost in her thoughts she didn't realise that Shubman was staring at her face for a long time.

Shubman blew wind over her face and she snapped out of her thoughts. She looked at him and he raised his brows.

"Lost in what Mrs Gill when you have your handsome and sexy husband beside you."

"Haha self obsessed patidev I was just thinking of our moments."

"Ohh moments I know what you are thinking."

He raised his eyebrows and smiled mischievously while she blushed.

"You are thinking about our wedding right?"

Her eyes shut due to embarrassment.

"But wait a second why are you blushing? Ohhh naughty girl thinking of our love moments hmm?"

He teased her and she gave him a glare.

"Shut up idiot. I know you love to tease me."

"Ohh you know me so well baby."

"Shhh should we get up now? I am hungry and we have to roam around."

"Aapka hukum saraankhon par madam."

Sara laughed as Shubman picked her up and made their way to the washroom. She clicked her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

"You are too cute baby."

"Uhh okay normally boys don't accept the cute compliment but for you I will. Thank you baby."

He made her sit on the washbasin and handed her the brush. They both brushed their teeth and he again picked her up dropping her in the shower.

"Have your shower okay, I will order something for us to eat."

"No. I want to cook today. I will be back in five minutes."

"But you don't have to we can order."

"Aree baba please I wish to cook today please and also you can trust my cooking skills."

"I know baby you cook amazing food and also I have had you handmade food remember?"

"Yes yes now go I will come soon and then I will cook."

"Miss Gorgeous."

Sara blushed as she closed the door of bath area while Shubman smiled and made his way out. He took out her outfit for the day and then went to other washroom to have a bath.

Both came out almost at the same time and met on the stairs.

"Ohh you are here. So what should we make?"

"Anything which does not make you tired."

"Ohk let's go down and then see."

"Hmm."

They both made their way to the kitchen and Sara started finding ingredients to make something.

"Ok so here we go, we can make Aloo ke Paranthe."

"Ohh nice idea."

"I know right I miss eating these."

"Me too baby. You knead the dough I will make the sabji."