Reveal.

The Sri Lankan tour was going perfect as Shubman Gill became one of the most fabulous performing batsmen there. He scored 2 centuries in 4 ODIs and now it was time for T20s.

As Shubman rested in his hotel room, his heart thudded with anticipation. Sara was going to reveal the secret and for some amount he felt like it was going to be good.

As his eyes darted towards the ceiling he saw flashes of Sara smiling at him. He was so madly in love that he was having hallucinations of her but he also knew this was healthy love.

"Kya haal kr diya hai tumne mera Sara ab din mai bhi mujhe kahi bhi dikh jati ho."

And just then his phone rang, it was Sara. His heart fluttered by the thought of talking to her. Filled with excitement he picked up the call.

"Hiii baby."

"Hello lover boy, you seem to be happy today."

"Yes because this lover boy is so in love with you that he is having hallucinations of you being here."

"Shub are you okay?"

"Aree baba don't worry I am all fine."

"Hmm, I miss you."

"I miss you too Sara and don't worry just a week more and I will be back in your arms."

"By the way, congratulations husband. You are playing so good. You know Baba was literally jumping out of happiness looking at you play and don't even ask about papa. You know how much he loved watching you play. He was literally like I can't even describe it now."

"Haha I would have loved to see their reactions, hope you have them recorded."

"Ofcourse. You know even I am very happy."

"Ohh and how should we celebrate it baby?"

"Come back and then I will tell you."

"Ohhh I am very excited now."

"Haha don't force your mind on that way now and take rest you have to play tomorrow. Take proper rest and hit an century, I will be waiting for it."

"Thank you baby, I surely will forward you. But for now.."

"For now what?"

"You know I am feeling very lonely."

As he spoke the line he smirked while Sara blushed.

"Shub.."

"Hmm."

"Shubman."

"Aree what yrr please you can't say no to me."

"I can say no to you."

"I know but please. It's been long now."

"What abhi I mean kaise?"

"What kaise? You know phone sex term exists."

"Shub.."

"Common Sara we have done this one time."

"Okay."

She blushed, her heart was finally at peace. Past few days were hectic and when he was back to normal she felt as if this was what she wanted for her life and why was she even trying to bother her about other things.

"Ok let's start."

"You start first."

"Imagine me being very very close to you. Even the air cannot pass inbetween us. And slowly I am leaning towards you, our lips brushing each other's. And then finally killing the patience I kiss you."

"Shub."

"Yes, first you go and lay down on the bed."

"I did."

"Good, now imagine me again kissing you."

"I would have loved to imagine that but for now there is someone on the door."

"No Sara please, I am very hard right now. Don't leave me hanging."

"Shub shut up you pervert."

She whispered laughing while he just whined. Sara got up and opened the door, it was her father.

"Sara please, I beg you."

"Umm Baba aap yaha iss waqt?"

"I just came to look at my daughter. And Hi to you Shubman, kya hua Sara tumhe pareshaan kr rahi hai kya?"

Shubman's eyes widened as he heard Sachin's voice. Fumbling a little, he still managed to answer him.

"No no Baba woh toh bas aise hi. Aap kaise hai waise? Aur Arjun aur Maa? Or baki sab bhi."

"Sab badhiya hai beta tum chinta mat kro aur I am really loving the way you are playing. Keep it up. Ab mai chalta hu aur Sara bye. Good night beta both of you."

"Good night baba."

As Sara bid bye to her father Shubman sighed.

"Baapre mai toh dar hi gaya."

"Ha ab kya darna jab bola koi hai toh manna hai nahi."

"Aree hota hai na now let's continue."

"Shubman shut up aur so jao. And haa for today just today I give you the permission to touch yourself but once you are with me again I won't allow it."

"Nahh even if you say now I can't touch myself. My whole body is so addicted to your touch that I can't even release without your help."

"Shub kitni gandi baatein krte ho tum chup ho jao aur so jao."

"Aeyy abhi toh bol rahi thi touch yourself and all and ab ye."

"Shh bas just come back fast, I miss you and I love you. Bye."

She hurriedly cut the call and Shubman smiled. Hitting his phone with his head he giggled like a love sick teenager.

As the week passed the T20s were over and Shubman played exceptionally well in them too. And today was the day he was gonna be back.

Sara was waiting for him since morning and finally he arrived home. Her family had gone back and even Shubman's family went back yesterday since he was coming back today.

Sara opened the door and he smiled. Once he closed the door he hugged her. The wait of one month was too much for them.

"I missed you baby."

"I missed you too Shub and I am really very sorry."

He held her face in his hands wiping away her tears. As he dropped a kiss on her head she smiled still sniffing.

"Let past be past. I am not mad at you heck I can never be mad at you. I just care for you and I was worried about your health. And still if you are not ready you don't need to share it today. I will wait till you are ready."

"No I am ready, I want to share it."

Shubman nodded at her encouraging her, he hugged her close and she kept her chin on his heart looking at him upwards.

"I..I am..I am pregnant."

____________________________________
Disclaimer This story is just a fanfiction and nothing related to personal life of our leads.

Here we go,🤪. Finally it's out, many of you already guessed it correct. Now the thing is why was Sara hiding it and what will be Shubman's reaction?

Sorry for the late update, but I am not very well since yesterday yet I tried but couldn't complete it at night so here I am today. Hope you liked it.

You know what you guys have to do for the next update. And now I need 80+ followers, I know you guys won't be able to do it so giving this target and I will get some time to write😏😛.

Thank you.

🫧💗