Surprise.

When Shubhman and Ishan went to South Africa they started practicing in the nets. It was an important game and Shubhman had to give his best in the match. Ohh how he wished Sara to be there when he plays. He could still hear the confidence in her voice when she said he is gonna score a century.

Shubhman's POV

It was the match day and Rohit Bhai came to open with me. I don't know why but my heart was thudding a lot today. I do become nervous before every match but today the nervousness seemed to be on my head dancing.

Rohit Bhai started with a great score but soon he got out. Then Virat Bhai came until then I had scored 26. I know it was my chance today,for some reason I could play very well. All my shots were on strike.

"Kya baat hai Bhai aaj to tu bade form mai Nazar aa raha hai."

I laughed.

"Pata nahi Bhai shayad jyaada practice hogayi hai."

"Chal koi na kaka we can do it."

And just in some time I scored a fifty. The camera was showing all people in the stadium but suddenly something caught my eye. I don't know if I saw it correct but Sara was sitting there. And ya I was right there she was. Oh my god she told me she had some work then how come she is here?

I don't know but I suddenly grew more happy and smiling. Same time we both looked at each other and she waved at me and all could do was smile like a lover boy.

I felt getting extra energy in my body. She was right there man.

Soon Virat Bhai too scored his fifty. I was on 87 at that time and next in few minutes I could see myself scoring a century and Virat Bhai running towards me laughing. I raised my bat and directed it towards Sara as I was giving her the credit. I could see her smiling big. What a moment it was man, I was feeling all giddy.

Soon our batting came to an end and the fielding started,while fielding too I was on fire today. It felt as if it was all because of her. Yes definitely it was.

"Bhai Gill aaj tu kuch alag hi andaaz mai lag raha hai. Sara bhabhi aai hai isliye na. Aa mujhko pata tha. Good going broo."

"Ishan tujhko kaise pata?"

"Bhai mujhko kya pure India ko pata chal gaya tere ishare aur aankho aankho mai baatein sub dekha pure Bharat ne."

"Ohh Bhai maine to camera pe dhyaan hi nahi diya."

"It's okay baadme baat karenge break khatam hone aaya hai."

And with that we win the ODI, we were happy and we were celebrating but I had to go soon I know Sara was waiting for me. I asked Ishan to look after my absence and went to the the dressing room. Soon after washing my face I went to the VIP section of viewers who were here to watch the match.

As I went Sara was looking infront and maybe it was her friend who signalled her to look back and Sara spotted me. I asked her to follow me and she came.

I took her to a very secluded place as I couldn't risk anyone seeing us here. "Sara oh my godd what a great surprise."

"Ohh yes did you like it?"

"I love it Sara but you said you had some work."

"Aree Shubhman I wanted to surprise you no that's why."

"Oh I see. Glad that you came and also thank you so much Sara that day you showed faith in me and see where I am today."

"I knew it will happen Shubh. Congratulations Mr.Prince. Oh and why are we in such a secluded place?"

"Aree you see everything which happened on the field was seen by everyone and I couldn't take more risk. They will make assumptions and they will troll you that's why."

"Ohh so you don't want us to be seen together."

"No you are taking it wrong pretty I would love for people to see us together but I don't want you to face the backlash whenever I score low or any other time. You are too precious for that."

POV end.

Sara's POV.

"I never thought about this Shubhman but I would take care of it."

"See Sara I will come to the point, I loved your surprise today and I don't know what happened that day when we met but I just can't get you out of my head. I go anywhere and all I can see us you. Maybe this is too early but my heart tells me there is nothing wrong in this. I don't expect any answer from you but all I can say is I really really like you very much and not because you are Sachin sir's daughter but because you are so good and heart. I want to give us a chance Sara."

I couldn't think straight right now but I just knew that this boy right here was my everything from this moment. I don't care if this was too early but as he said my heart tells me the same.

"Shubh I too like you. Like you a lot. And we can give us a chance. I don't care what people say but my heart says too that this is correct."

I could see the glow on his face. I was so happy right now I don't know I just wanted to dance. Everyone thinks that I am too reactive but what do I do it is me, I feel too happy and this man standing right in front of me has stolen my heart.

"Ohh my god I am so happy Sara. Thank you thank you so much for giving me a chance and I am so sorry I am doing this here in a place like this but I promise I will soon do something big. I just can I just hug you?"

Aww so cute he is asking me to hug. He is a gentleman for sure.

"You never have to ask Shubh."

And I hugged him. It was very weird he was just in his jersey and this place was not in a good condition but all this felt like my dream proposal. I just couldn't have asked for more.

"I don't want anything big Shubh I just want us to us to be together and I want to love you like no one else had loved you. I am so glad I came today. Thank you."

"I like you Sara. Thank you."

Soon we broke the hug and he looked at me smiling wide with his cute dimples. Oh my how did I get so lucky.

"But Sara everyone has seen what just happened with us do you have any problem?"

"No Shubh let it be that way just we will be more cautious here after and if anyone asks we will just avoid the question. Let the world think whatever they want."

"You are right. So thank you miss girlfriend."

"Your welcome Mr. Boyfriend and I am sure you will play good in the upcoming matches too."

"As you say Pretty. We should go now everyone must be searching us. I will drop you and then go."

"Aree no no I will go."

"No I can't let you have your first walk alone after being together. I will drop you."

We both laughed on it. We knew it was impossible for us to have our all firsts together but only his words were enough to acknowledge us and our relation.

He dropped me a few steps away from where I was sitting first and turned to go but quickly came and kissed my cheek and ran. What just happened. Thank god there was no one. I laughed and went to Ved.

_____________________________
Disclaimer: This is just a fictional story and nothing related to personal lives of our leads.

Please vote and comment.

Thank you.

💗