Losses.

In those days when Shubman's health was deteriorating Sara stood firm with him. She was adamant on making him fit and fine. She would check all his food supplements through the day and stay awake at night only to check upon his fever.

Shubman was having quite a high fever and she was giving him cold strips while he was asleep sound.

"Sara Bhabhi you should go and sleep now it's been a while since you slept and you even have dark circles. And I will give him the cold strips you just get up first."

"No Ishaan I won't feel good leaving him like this. I am not sleeping until his fever reduces."

"Acha mai ek baar check kar leta hu."

Ishan checked his temperature and it was normal. He sighed in relief. He had a tough time to manage Jugnu and ask him to sleep since he was always available with Sara and stayed awake for Shubman the whole night.

"See it's normal. You sleep now and I am here. Even if a small thing happens I will wake you up."

"Thank you Ishaan. You are a great help."

"Bhabhi devar ko thank you nahi bolte."

He said while doing a salute and laughed.

"What a drama you do Ishaan. I wonder how does even Aditi handle you."

"Aree bhabhi that's why she is Aditi no."

Sara shook her head and cleaning the table mess layed down beside Shubman. He had not allowed Sara to leave his room since he didn't wanted to risk her getting snapped in the hotel by the fans and also asked her stay in his room very cutely which she couldn't deny to.

Ishaan put the comforter on both of them and smiled which she gladly returned. Soon Sara drifted off to sleep since she was very tired. Ishaan was awake and was watching a series while keeping his eyes on Shubman's every moment.

He saw Shubman shifting close to Sara and putting almost his whole weight on her body by keeping his legs on hers and holding her waist tightly.He controlled the smile forming on his face and decided not to look at them to avoid any compromising position but he had to check upon Shubman.

He was feeling very happy seeing Sara's care for his best friend. She was like a sunshine who loves spreading light wherever she went. Not everyday he would encounter with girls who were soo good at heart like Sara. She was rare. He knew that.

When next morning Sara woke up she was quite embarrassed since they both were totally tangled and both Ishaan and Jugnu were in the room. She looked up and found both of them talking in themselves. She sighed.

"Good morning guys."

"Good morning Bhabhiii."

And she knew the damage was done. She gave an embarassed smile to both of them and burst out laughing.

"It's okay bhabhi no worries. We won't tell anyone you know."

"Ya whatever guys. I don't care."

She said to hide her embarrassment but only she knew how much she was blushing from the insides. She ignoring them checked his fever and thankfully it was gone. She quickly frees herself from his hold and went to get fresh.

Well when Shubman was admitted each and every member has come to see him and now their secret was no more a secret from the ICT members. There was a hell lot of teasing and only Shub and Sara knew how they controlled themselves from turning into tomatoes and getting sold at high prices in the market.