chapter 19 - the permanent marking smut version

Ning Wan followed Shen Shuyun’s two mermaid lines and traced them into his black swimming trunks, weighing the two soft and bouncy butt [cheeks] in his hands, he couldn’t help but gulp:
“Brother Yun, I didn’t expect you to have quite a lot of meat here.”

He didn’t stop his movements as he directly peeled off Shen Shuyun’s swimming trunks that were soaked with his sexual fluids.

He then touched Shen Shuyun’s wet ass crack and let out a light laugh:
“Brother Yun, I really didn’t expect you to be so wet already…… ”

Shen Shuyun rubbed against Ning Wan’s shoulder, letting out a few soft cries, seemingly pleading; his whole body was shaking delicately as he shook his head, “Don’t …… stop it ……”

Ning Wan was refusing to let him off the hook: “Since it’s gotten this wet, does that mean you don’t need me to find lube?”

Shen Shuyun kind of missed the point. He just kept looking at Ning Wan with his wet wide opened eyes until Ning Wan squeezed a finger into the crack of his hip and sent it into his rear hole. “Ah!”

The sudden intrusion of such a thing into the hidden place that had never been touched by anyone before would surely cause anyone to panic, and Shen Shuyun was no exception, as he snapped his waist upwards and stared at Ning Wan with wide eyes.
“Relax, relax.”

Ning Wan’s palm went around Shen Shuyun’s back, holding his back so that he slowly lay back on the bed, “Brother Yun you’re biting so hard, you’re going to twist my fingers off!”

The omega body is naturally prepared for estrus; when it comes, their body will secrete sticky fluid for lubrication, so even without lubricant, the alpha’s genitals can enter smoothly. As long as they are dilated in advance, there won’t even be a slight tearing sensation.

Shen Shuyun felt an itch coming from behind, and he sank under the covers, shaking his head helplessly, trying to make Ning Wan stop, and also trying to make this strange sensation stop.
But instead of doing as he wished, Ning Wan added to the intensity, slowly inserting a second and a third finger, and also stirring and expanding with wanton abandon at the back.

The omega subconsciously tried to tighten his legs, but Ning Wan was pressing down at the base of his legs, not allowing him to move …… so Shen Shuyun was swept into a whirlpool, his hole contracting uncontrollably and spitting out another large stream of sticky, clear fluid.

Knowing that it was almost time, Ning Wan withdrew his fingers, by which point were already covered in slippery, sticky liquid, while Shen Shuyun watched him quietly with eager eyes open beneath him.

Kneeling between Shen Shuyun’s wide-open legs, Ning Wan placed his crotch, which had long been standing tall, against the damp secret…… place and pushed into it.
Shen Shuyun cringed almost instantly – it still hurt to be entered for the first time.

His fingers clutched at Ning Wan’s shoulders, clasping and grasping deeply, as if that would take away some of the pain.

He clenched his lower lip, but still couldn’t shut out the moan that rushed out of his throat, a shifting mess of shadows before his eyes, his mind left with only one question: Wasn’t it said that this kind of thing was all very pleasurable and comfortable? How could it be that when it came to him, all that was left was the painful huffing and puffing?