chapter 56 - Photos

Ning Wan was silent throughout the dinner. He stood behind his father with a pale face. He seemed to be older than Mr. Ning, who was over sixty years old. Everyone could see that he was worried. In the end, even Ning's father agreed with Ning. I'll talk later. If you feel unwell, go back and rest for a while.

  Ning Wan shook his head and refused. How could he leave at this time? This was not a disgrace to the old man, so he barely managed to stay until the end of the dinner. He drank a lot of wine at the dinner party. He couldn't push away the wine from his elders, so he could only pour it into his stomach one cup at a time. The mixed smell of pheromones and perfume in the crowd made Ning Wan want to vomit. He pushed away an omega who poured softly on him, walked towards the spacious balcony, closed the glass door with his backhand, and left the noise behind him.

  There were several stars twinkling in the night sky. Ning Wan raised his head and looked outside. He took a deep breath of the cool wind and slowly exhaled the turbid air in her lungs.

  He thought dizzily, what is Shen Shuyun doing now? Was the moon he saw so round and bright?

  Ning Wan's head felt like pins and needles, and it hurt from time to time. He wanted to vomit but couldn't. He could only lean on the fence and blow the cold wind in an attempt to disperse the alcohol. I don't know how long it took for him to put a hand on his shoulder, and a familiar voice came from his ear: "Are you really going back with me? You won't spend more time with your dad? Aren't you afraid that Uncle Ning will get angry?"

  "No," Ning Wan glanced at Luo Xiao and scratched his hair that was messed up by the wind, "I've already done enough to save my face by staying here, let's go."

  The two boarded Luo Xiao's private plane together and hurried back to W city. Ning Wan vomited once on the plane, which made Luo Xiao stomp his feet. Fortunately, Ning Wan became more conscious after vomiting and remembered how to get his wallet. Although Luo Xiao was not as drunk as Ning Wan, he was still drunk and naturally could no longer drive. The two sat in the back seat and asked the driver to drive them to Ning Wan's house on the outskirts of the city.

  Ning Wan first asked Uncle Li and another bodyguard who were staying at the door to go back, and then he took Luo Xiao into the study on the first floor. He didn't hide Shen Shuyun's things. He threw the scattered things directly into the cabinet and kept them sealed in dust for several months. He bent over and groped for a while in the long and narrow cabinet. He pulled out a black wallet with a short clip, and then took out a mobile phone and handed it over together. Luo Xiao didn't hold it when he took it, and the wallet fell from his hand. Sliding out and falling to the ground.

  "Be careful……"

  As Ning Wan said this, he bent down to pick up the half-open wallet. However, an inadvertent glance made his eyes suddenly freeze. He reached out and opened his wallet - there was a photo of him and Shen Shuyun stuffed in the photo folder inside!

  In the photo, he put his arms around Shen Shuyun's shoulders and smiled so much that he exposed the sharp fangs on both sides. Shen Shuyun turned his head and looked at him with a smile, with tenderness in his eyes. Ning Wan doesn't remember when this photo was taken, but what is certain is that at that time, there was no heavy defense between them, and there was no abyss between them... The two of them in the photo were just the most ordinary couple in the world. As a partner, you can’t help but smile when you think of the other person.

  Shen Shuyun actually brought this photo out, cut it into small pieces and put it in the wallet he carried with him! After the divorce, Shen Shuyun left him and W city. There was no way he had not used his wallet even once!